April 25, 2024, 02:41:07 pm

Author Topic: Organisations  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Organisations
« on: December 19, 2013, 09:04:46 pm »
I'm not going to personally bring anything new to the board but I was strolling through the forums and came across these two gems and thought they'd be a nice addition to FGRPG. They got quite a bit of support across the threads with some good ideas being spurted throughout!

Mert - Interactive Org Bases

Blowing the gates was good, but how about taking a bit further and allowing orgs to rob eachother, deducting from the org bank? Some other ideas were raised in there aswell!

Bas_Spijker - Organisation Wars/Capture Zones

The way I interpret this one is kind of as integrated "takeover" areas, so if for example the crim org stood in a checkpoint for 3 mins and successfully defended from the cops they would "own" that land which could give that org perks, whether it be $$/min or gaining an outpost!

So yeaah.

P.S  Why the hell does the preview button take like 10 minutes to show a preview?

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Organisations
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:21:22 pm »
Good ideas indeed. Could assist in creating more of a disassociation between ECNR and FGRPG features too. If we can't fit this into the first release, we will certainly work on it for version 1.1.

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Re: Organisations
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 01:01:38 pm »
Great ideas indeed.

Me and robocop are also working on making Sunday nights Org vs Org events. We're hoping to make it happen and to make popular
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant