April 29, 2024, 05:17:34 pm

Author Topic: House and Car Purchase  (Read 1528 times)

Ms_Understood

House and Car Purchase
« on: June 03, 2012, 07:14:49 pm »
I would like to request a House and Car and would also like to know how much we're talking ha :) The House I'm requesting is the big pink one in Cherry Orchard and the Car is a pink Sultan.I tried uploading the images of the House and Car but my file was too large. I would like to pay using PayPal and was just wondering what E-Mail to send it to. Thank You :) x

Steve

Re: House and Car Purchase
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:10:39 am »
I understand that you have been talking to Enigma about this, and once it has all been confirmed, you will receive it in no time :)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 04:03:07 pm »
Yeah, just send 5 Euro to byrner25c@yahoo.ie.
We shall be setting up an actual online store soon enough, to make it a lot easier, but for now that's how it's done.
Congrats on being the first ECNR Buyer, we will work out some deal for you, as in an added store item for free. We will give these to people every now and again.  :)

Ms_Understood

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 04:12:18 pm »
That sounds great guys thank you  ;D . I'll send you that money in E-Mail right away Enigma  :-*

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 04:13:17 pm »
Thanks Ms_Understood, once we receive your payment, we'll choose your free gift. :)

Steve

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 09:56:06 pm »
Thank you for the payment, it has been received and your House and vehicle will be in the server after the next GMX.

We have thrown in a free second house car to show our appreciation for our first customer. Enjoy ;)