March 28, 2024, 03:42:16 pm

Author Topic: ECNR's Grand Opening  (Read 4994 times)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
ECNR's Grand Opening
« on: May 17, 2012, 05:48:44 pm »
Hello everybody and welcome to Enigmatic Cops N' Robbers, the SA-MP Branch of Enigmatic Gaming Community (EGC), to find out what's up with EGC, head on over here. http://main.enigmaticgc.com/

After months of planning, the day has finally come where we have our Grand Opening. Which is today (17-05-2012) at 7PM GMT. We will be making ECNR public for the first time.
Our first official script version is 1.0. This is a re-vamped version of the script we are using with many changes and a few cool additions, such as the Informer skill/class.

We will be getting straight to work on 1.1 which will be fantastic. We plan on adding several new features and making it more fun all-round.
If you have any suggestions for 1.1, feel free to post them in Server Suggestions. We are looking to give you the best possible SA-MP Experience at all costs.

I guess there's just one thing left to say....the countdown finally almost over. See you soon gentlemen.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:19:42 pm by Enigma »

Steve

Re: ECNR's Grand Opening
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 06:18:32 pm »
Let's make this one of the best SA-MP servers to ever live, bring on the community.
Welcome to Enigma's Cops'n'Robbers everyone.  :D

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »
It's not hard to get off to a good start here guys. Within the first day of opening, Steve and I made it to the 50 point level. We're the first two cops here on Enig's Cops 'n Robbers.

Steve

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 09:58:49 pm »
Within the first 2 days I have made 270 score already, amongst other things :)

Reflex

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 09:23:04 am »
Again my absence is becoming a pain for everyone, if I am needed at all. has there been any new players and is there more players to join. When #i checked last there were no players in game at all. Is this really kicking off?

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 08:21:57 pm »
It's a new server Reflex, gonna take time to get dedicated players. We've had a few drop in and come back. These things take time, as all great things do. We're going to be huge, trust me there.

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 08:51:51 pm »
Mmhm, in fact we've got one playing inside right now. Just needs some advertisement magic right now, that's all.

Labrinth

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 02:32:27 pm »
Seems you already have some dedicated people.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 06:38:54 pm »
I can say this server will reach far. Like Max Payne said, just some advertising magic, and we'll reach the sky in a short time, I'd say. I for one will recommend this to those I know. :)

I haven't introduced myself yet, on the forums, but I'll be off to doing that in a while.

Stevo127

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 01:35:59 pm »
With us now being on the hosted tab, we need all you guys to be in game to attract new players.
I get in-game when I can, but I am also dedicating my time to scripting V1.1 atm.

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 07:18:53 am »
Y u never beat my score nao! 1150 haarharharrrrrrrrr! :P