April 26, 2024, 02:44:39 pm

Author Topic: Car Mechanic Guide!  (Read 2559 times)

suicide

Car Mechanic Guide!
« on: August 01, 2012, 06:45:12 pm »

Hello guys, and welcome to my Car Mechanic guide, here I will explane all commands and special stuff that the car mechanic have! So let's start?

Car Mechanic what is it?
Car Mechanic skin is a class that allows you to break,fix and refuel cars without going to Pay N spray or Gas station, Sounds great right?

Car Mechanic Commands:
The car mechanic has nummber of commands, not alot so it's easy to remember! The commands are usefull unless you are not wanted!
In the ingame /commands you will not found all the commands so I will give here some commands that I remember:
/fillme - Refuel yourself.
There is one more command that you can refill others but I don't remember it if anyone is up to show me it I'll be happy!

Can I use /fixme while wanted?
You can't use it from one reason: it's like using Car health hacks. it's not allowed and not possible to use it wihile having 4stars+ (Or being Orange)

Weapons In Spawn:
The car mechanic get two Colt 45 pistols he don't need more then that!

Can Other Players Shoot Me If I /Break their car?
Other players aren't allowed to shoot you if you break their car!

How to deal with a player requesting your service?
When a player uses /gas you get a call with the player name, and his location, you need to go to the player and ask what he need if it's refuel him or repair him! For thoose service you get paid so it's really good since both sides earn!

That's my guide! Anything to add/change post or ask here! I would be happy to answer yor questions!
And make sure to always stick to /rules and /pc! Because that's what make our gameplay fun :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:06:23 pm by suicide »

Offline Matt

• View Profile
Re: Car Mechanic Guide!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 06:55:42 pm »
Nice Guide... But what about other players using /gas and stuff? That messages and how to deal with it etc? This Guide seems a very minimum and limited Detail... Maybe add more Detail in the future and add all the Full things of the Class... Not half!

Good Try though! :P

suicide

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:02:50 pm »
Nice Guide... But what about other players using /gas and stuff? That messages and how to deal with it etc? This Guide seems a very minimum and limited Detail... Maybe add more Detail in the future and add all the Full things of the Class... Not half!

xD, I have edited it, Thanks for telling me mate!

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 10:45:17 pm »

/gas isn't for both last I checked and what about the commands to refuel them or to fix them?

suicide

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 06:53:44 am »

/gas isn't for both last I checked and what about the commands to refuel them or to fix them?

Look in the picture: /fix <ID>

Skyperan

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 07:29:57 am »
Good work mate!

But... where's /paintcar ID COLORID  ?

suicide

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 07:34:05 am »
Good work mate!

But... where's /paintcar ID COLORID  ?

Thanks mate for completeing me I said I have some missing info in my head, because I knew there are more commands, but didn't knew what the actually command was!

Skyperan

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 08:10:50 am »
Don't worry mate! All is good now... i guess :D