April 19, 2024, 09:37:37 am

Author Topic: Sony's Future  (Read 1974 times)

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Sony's Future
« on: August 11, 2014, 07:46:16 pm »
So Sony is now going to release PS Now and PS Tv, as well as they are working on Project Morpheus. Sony, obviously won the console war, at least in the beggining, and is using their profit to innovate a lil and work on their own VR headset, and they r trying to bring tv entertainement and gaming a bit closer together. SO wat you guys think bout sony's future. I believe that if they dont fuck it up and do it right (being this a big if), sony could become the next apple, and maybe, the future of consoles, will turn out being wipedout, and, instead of buying one, we play games directly from the tv we just bought. But that depends a lot on how it turns out. Wat you guys think.
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Ryan_Cook

• View Profile
Re: Sony's Future
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 06:32:51 am »
I have wondered what is the ps tv? I seen it at wal-mart, Thought about buying it a few times but i could never figure out what it's sole purpose was for. Maybe you can shed some light for me as to what that does. As far as project morph goes...CAN'T WAIT! The future of gaming is so bright and we are all so lucky to be part of it.