April 23, 2024, 05:03:57 pm

Author Topic: [DENIED] Ban Apply N3  (Read 1989 times)

Offline [M.T]abdelah

• View Profile
    • nini
[DENIED] Ban Apply N3
« on: June 25, 2014, 11:02:53 pm »
Hello All Admins  again :)

Player Name:[M.T]abdelah

Date of Ban:i dont know exacly i think 2012 or 2013

Time of Ban (GMT):idk

Description of Ban:ban evading and money/health Hacker  u have sayed !!.? im sorry but i did 1 apply bfore this then i thinked i was get unbanned when i join i get unbanned by the server i think.                1 i never used this name "Vladimir_Jakob"  :o  in my hole life .
2 i never get warned to romove my hack by some admin .
3 i never used health hacker in ,y hol life in samp i think that coz my lag.
4  about my ban evading i thinked thats i got unban cuz i already have an ban apply .
5 i told u im sorry cuz i used hacker  :-[ :-[ and  i never used hacker sisn my last ban .

Why you should be unbanned?: in the furst im sorry coz i used hack in the server 2 and i want to play again and having fun thats all
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:34:47 am by Aaron_Ewing »

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Apply N3
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:33:49 am »

1. You were warned before verbally to remove your hacks

2. Even if you weren't, It's your own doing for by-passing the rules where you would have read that hacking wasn't allowed.

3. You were never unbanned after the first initial ban. Your IP was changed.

4. You did use the name "Vladimir_Jakob" back in October, 26th,2012

5. Even if that wasn't you, you still connected to the server with your hacks on multiple occasions. And on eachday you've been reported for it.

And 6. Sorry isn't gonna cut it. I know you were verbally warned to remove your hacks because I was the admin that told you to do it. But you didn't, Which lead to you being banned, And re-banned for Ban Evasion.

When you were first banned for the hacks aside for being banned for ban evasion, you should have posted a ban appeal in which case you didn't do until after you were re banned for ban evasion, you've made 2 consecutive ban appeal's. And never disputed the original reason for the ban

You aren't getting unbanned, Simple as that. You had your chances

Chance #1 : Failure to even take the time to read the rules and see hacking wasn't allowed

Chance #2 : Failure to comply with a Verbal warning by an administrator "Me" To remove your hacks.

And strike 3 doesn't come with a warning after you get caught the next time, Cause 3 strikes your out.

Appeal Denied. You are Permanently banned. Don't bother making another ban appeal, The outcome isn't gonna change.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's