April 19, 2024, 10:35:39 pm

Author Topic: Bone County Sheriff's Reorganization  (Read 1973 times)

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • ECNR Moderators
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
Bone County Sheriff's Reorganization
« on: June 16, 2014, 05:28:11 pm »
As of today, Monday June 16, 2014, all active members of the BCSD with the exception of myself, BoxHead, Saw and Wataki will be put back down to Cadet level. There will be a mandatory retraining session on Wednesday, June 19, 2014 at 3:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM GMT. For those of you that want to remain in the organization, you must attend. Failure to appear with a valid, cleared excuse will result in forfeiture of rank and status.

We have become lax and lazy over the past few months. After sitting down with the veterans, we have compared the group to the Task Force 141 group that used to be run in CRRPG. We are going to be bringing back the testing procedures. No longer will we take anyone off the street. We are going to be selective and accept only those that can prove that they are the best. This means driving/piloting/boating tests, firearms tests, hand to hand combat tests, arrest tests and teamwork tests. We will be reintroducing the medal and commendation system as well, and re-introduce in game cash awards. It will also be mandatory for all members to attend weekly IRC meetings in #BCSD. For those that do not have an IRC client, it is recommended that you secure one like mIRC, register with NickServ and provide me with your registered nick.

It's time to get serious out there, there's a new threat on the horizon, a group that calls itself Vox Populi. And I'll be damned if I get caught with my pants down.

Offline Stevo127

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: Bone County Sheriff's Reorganization
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:51:49 pm »
BCSD can and will get back to greatness. We need to be much more strict, stamp the foot down!
On a side note, I need access to the private areas of this forum :P
[BCSDSig]1[/BCSDSig]