April 28, 2024, 05:43:23 am

Author Topic: 1.7 Teaser  (Read 2869 times)

Offline WatakiWatako

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
1.7 Teaser
« on: June 15, 2014, 10:13:01 pm »
Just a little something to get us all in the 1.7 mood! This clip raises a lot of questions  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFbbA-3smE

Questions Answered
No, the base is not for the army.
The base is also not for a new organisation (nobody is paying for it!)
It will be used by something new to the game.

Unfortunately I won't be providing any hints lol

As far as I'm concerned, the fundamental dynamics of the game mode have been more or less the same since Byrner established CRRPG 7 years ago. There have always been updates with excellent content.

In time, all unsupported games retire as distant memories in the minds of those who once played them. People are bored of the same old shite! It's all fair and well adding new content but the novelty wears off.

Quite frankly, I've had enough of the lack of significant renewal of the gamemode's core aspects; the components of the cops and robber's gamemode that have kept us coming back time after time over the course of several years. It is these aspects of the gamemode that are in urgent need of refreshment.

I have already spent a great deal of time working on the next update. There have already been major improvements to the dynamics of cop and criminal interaction, I've mapped a building for the first time, a building that once implemented, will provide the foundation upon which a new division of the server's civil services will operate. This update is not just about new content, it's about updating everything we can get our hands on. New content will of course also feature in this update.

This has lead to a to do list that contains 1,711 words. And it's still growing.

Personally, I have never been more excited about an update. I've had dreams about it, literally. Myself and Byrner will be committing more time and effort than ever before to this update, we aim to leave no jaw undropped and I will stop at nothing to ensure that this is the most significant release in the history of this gamemode.

See you in the next version.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:07:08 pm by WatakiWatako »
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody has thought.

Offline Curiosity

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rudeboy!
    • View Profile
Re: 1.7 Teaser
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 10:13:22 pm »
first

I like the sound, it is very modern.

I like the mapping, it is very nice.

My jaw is on the floor, the sound is extremely HQ, I could hear every ripple in the sound.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:28:53 pm by Curiosity »

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 10:19:53 pm »
i think that building is an army base :) with an epic gameplay behind it. Sneaking and stuff to make the base go kaboom or steal files or shit.
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline WatakiWatako

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 10:47:07 pm »
first

I like the sound, it is very modern.

I like the mapping, it is very nice.

My jaw is on the floor, the sound is extremely HQ, I could hear every ripple in the sound.

Lmao, that's nothing! I can't reveal the real jaw droppers without spoiling the surprise  :'(
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody has thought.

Offline Stevo127

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 03:29:40 pm »
The short few paragraphs about updating and reviving the core aspects gave me chills down my spine and an endless amount of ideas. I hope that you guys follow through with this, it will be truely epic!
[BCSDSig]1[/BCSDSig]

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 11:10:14 am »
Sup. Haven't checked in for a while so.. hi. hope tako doesn't dissapoint with 1.7.

Offline TomanueLLos_IRC_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 08:07:53 pm »
Unfortunately, I know nothing about this ..