March 28, 2024, 10:41:02 pm

Author Topic: The Complexity of Rules  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Varun

• View Profile
The Complexity of Rules
« on: June 09, 2013, 11:05:12 am »
Not Every rule can be written, If you are unsure about a rule, Please post it here.
Players are requested to not to reply to other's question on your own, Although you can link quotes from the rule-book, Otherwise wait for an admin to reply.

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
Re: The Complexity of Rules
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 02:32:13 pm »
A question for you admins. Is it allowed for police to shoot and kill Orange wanted players if the Orange player dosen't shoot at the police officer and simply stands there or runs away. You seem to be allowed to this with reds but orange aswell?

In /pc it justs says police should try and arrest them.

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:49:59 pm »
A question for you admins. Is it allowed for police to shoot and kill Orange wanted players if the Orange player dosen't shoot at the police officer and simply stands there or runs away. You seem to be allowed to this with reds but orange aswell?

In /pc it justs says police should try and arrest them.

Cops Can shoot Oranges, even if they are standing still or shooting at you, And Oranges can't attack cops if the cop arn't after him it's cophunt. But yes Cops can shoot Orange.
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 03:12:11 pm »
Okay thanks for the clear up :) Now i can safely kill all the oranges mwuhahahaha :D

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 07:35:16 pm »
Can one person have 2 accounts and use their second account to get in the opposite org and give info to the other one, like a mole. I know there is no rule about this but it is ethnicly incorrect and i think it should be added to the rules, as this idea occured to me once.
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant