April 19, 2024, 01:16:05 pm

Author Topic: i wanted to catch attention i didnt knew page wont refresh automatically  (Read 3542 times)

Offline shubham

• View Profile
I DIDNT KNEW PAGE WONT REFRESH ITSELF I SAW NO REPLY ASKED MY FRND GO TO THIS SERVER AND ASK ADMIN TO COME ONLINE THATS WAT I WANTED TO BUT U WERENT LISTENING AND DIDNT SAID U POSTED A REPLY NOW WHEN I REFRESHED PAGE I SAW IT THEN THAT U POSTED A REPLY PLZ PLZ

i was asking u for reply and wanting to tell u that i am sorry i used a mod to just get those cars i wanted to test the servers security thats why i did it .now i dont have that mod i uninstalled it after ur second in game warning. and i was changing to my friends pc by messaging them on fb to go to a server and write wat i said i wasnt changing ip .i was doing that just  to get ur attention towards my unban appeal but i didnt know page wont refresh automatically plz give me that option plz

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Look dude, You would have already gotten that option when I first asked you about it. What did you tell me? You told me a car was already spawning there and you were selling it that many times because you supposedly lost 2 Million Dollars and you wanted to get it back, Now your telling a different story by saying " i used a mod to just get those cars i wanted to test the servers security thats why i did it ."

Make up your mind man. You knew you were first caught which you lied about, And now your lying again. You did change your IP, I can see all of the IP's you've had and each new one you connect with, So it's not worth lying, you admitted now that you had a car spawning mod program, But it's too late to even have it uninstalled for you to play again, you blew it by making new names with new IP's <<<That<<<  Is the reason your perma banned now.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline shubham

• View Profile
IPS WERE OF MY FRNDZ NOT MINE

Offline shubham

• View Profile
U BANNED EACH OF THEM BEFORE THEY COULD TALK TO U WAT WERE I TO DO TO GET A ADMIN READ MY APPEAL AND POST A REPLY HUH U TELL ME U WERE BANNING MY FRNDZ IP BEFORE THEY COULD SAY SOMETHING

Offline shubham

• View Profile
I DIDNT HAD A MOD PROGRAM I HAD SOMETHING I DONT KNOW MAYBE A BUG OF WHICH I CAN TELE TO PLACE WHERE I PLACED MARKER
I PLACE A MARKER GOING INTO MAP AND BOOM I WAS THERE SO NO CARSPAWNING PROGRAM

Offline shubham

• View Profile
I PLACED A MARKER I GOT TO CAR ENTERED IT BOOM PLACED A MARKER GOT TO CAR SELLING AND BOOM SOLD IT NO CAR SPAWNING IF U TRY TO UNDERRSTAND PLZ

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
And your gonna deny that it was you connecting with your friends new IP's just to talk to me, Regardless of who's computer you were on, You were using the new IP's to your advantage. Case closed.

And for your spam of this topic, you will receive a 20% Warning, If you spam again, you will be banned from the forums

Also you just contradicted yourself again. " i am sorry i used a mod to just get those cars" there you see it. Stick to a story, you did or didn't have hacks, cause your not helping yourself
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:31:56 am by Aaron_Ewing »

Offline shubham

• View Profile
NO CASE NOT CLOSED HOW CAN I CONNECT THEY WERE ALL MY FRNDZ LIVING AROUND GLOBE I CAN SEND U THERE IP AND LOCATIONS IF U WANT DAMN CANT U CHECK THE IP CONNECTED JUST SEARCH THEM IN GOOGLE AND WTF WILL I DO ON THIS FORUM IF I AM BANNED WITHOUT A CHANCE AGAIN CAUSE OF JUST ASKING MY FRND TO COME ON THIS SERVER AND ASK ADMIN TO COME SEE MY APPEAL AND THEY COPY PASTED WAT I WROTE USING /ADMIN AND REPLIED WAT U SAID AND DID

Offline shubham

• View Profile
yes i refuse that cause they are my frnds not me u can see they connected from US all of them yes all of them

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Yes, but YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE IP CHANGES So your guilty. Now topic locked, If start a new one carrying this on, I will ban you from the forums.

Offline shubham

• View Profile
will i be unbanned or not cause i am now saying truth

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
So I gotta say this again, YOU ARE NOT getting unbanned. and I am saying the truth.

Offline shubham

• View Profile
no ban me of the forum yeah ban me u fool there are many ips i can still use how much frndz can u ban all of them will connect wat will u do i ll be posting again and again wat will u do ban me of the forum yeah do it wat will i need this fucking forum if i m banned idiot fucking asshole dont know wat he thinks u are just a stupid animal and a stupid admin on a stupid server idiot go fuck ur self in some deep shit

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
So, now your getting Arrogant. Don't worry your not the first, you keep coming back, and I'd keep banning you.