April 27, 2024, 10:44:02 pm

Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 4729 times)

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
An apology.
« on: February 18, 2014, 04:59:57 am »
Well, here I am again.

I figured something out today:

I've been an ungrateful sack of shit.

I've abandoned you guys time and time again, just coming back and recieving nothing but warm welcomes and kind words from the beautiful people that make up this community. I come back to the best friends I've had in a very long time only to leave again, then I just rinse and repeat. I really don't deserve all the kindness and all the friends that I hope I still have here.

You are the only people who stay with me no matter what I do, what I think, or who I am, the only people who had stayed with me through all that I've been through, who have helped me the tough times and enjoyed the good times with me, and what do I return that with? Nothing at all, I leave as if you were some puppets at my disposal so I can just enjoy my time here, I don't contribute anything, I just come here and leave.

I remember the laughs, the tears, and the pain we've shared and it does nothing more than remind me of what a terrible member of this community I've been, and I really want to change that. I want the great times we've had to come back, to relive those moments in the future.

I am profusely sorry for my behaviour and I do hope that you will welcome me one last time into your kind arms.

-Ratzu

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Re: An apology.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 06:24:46 am »
And why would we not welcome you back?! Of coarse you can come back! You're the only person that loves to drink mil with someone else over the internet! No need to put yourself down so much about this though! Come back with pride! Things happen in life and we have to leave for a bit. Just come back and everything will be great! :D Hope to see you soon. Glad to have you back Ratzu!

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 06:17:32 pm »
WB Ratzu. Gonna be cool playing with ya IG
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 01:23:52 pm »
EGC is a safe haven for all. We never shun one of our own. You are always welcome here my friend. We all love you regardless of your presence or lack thereof. We enjoy your company and we hope you enjoy ours.

Welcome back home my friend.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 07:51:59 am »
I feel you man. It really does suck. I've had my return several times as well, and now I'm actually ashamed to show up. I've said I'm back for good innumerable times, and don't last a week at most. It honestly feels terrible to know that none of you would actually be able to put faith & trust into me and depend on me for something, and I don't blame anybody for me, I know I'm the one to take the blame.

I miss the times here more than you guys would think I do. The last time I was on IRC, I remember Saw was apologizing to me for things that he'd done in the past, things I had forgiven back then, and I had to leave just then, leaving him hanging. I did want to talk, I had no intention to 'ignore' him, which he'd think I did. It's things like that that leaves me in no position of respect. My words now I understand does not carry any weight, and I'm truely ashamed of that, and even to show up around here.

Either way, I hope you've mended your ways. I know it feels stupid to be welcomed back with open arms thrice a month for two years. You always were a big part of the community whenever you were around. And we've both had the exact same issue biend administrators, which just makes it worse when looking back. Welcome back.

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 03:45:53 pm »
I do have to say that I did think you ignored me. Either that or I was doing something wrong. Just remember, you're always welcome in the community (well at least in my eyes you are) I miss having you around. (*cough*sometimes*cough* lol) If you're able to come back I would encourage you to do so. No reason to put yourself down like that. Being Negative about something is no way of living. Always look at the positive things. And I am always available to talk, unless I am working. But for like 80% of the time, I a around.

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 01:09:09 am »
welcome back ratpoo!
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 09:30:43 pm »
Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

Sylar, that is exactly how I feel, I'm really glad that you can understand the feeling :{D

And Saw, I didn't ignore you, just didn't have the time to reply to you until now. Thanks, though, can't wait to have a virtual glass of milk with you :P

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 05:22:19 pm »
hi ratzu

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 02:13:57 pm »
Welcome back you lovable fatso!

Offline Tw1x

• The Vox Populi
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 10:59:33 am »
Welcome back!!
╭━━━╮╱╱╭━━━━╮╱╱╭━╮╭━╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱╰━━╮━┃╱╱╰╮╰╯╭╯
┃╰━━┳━━╮╱╭╯╭╋━━╮╰╮╭╯
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃╭╯╭╯┃┃━┫╭╯╰╮
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┣╯━╰━┫┃━╋╯╭╮╰╮
╰━━━┻━━┻━━━━┻━━┻━╯╰━╯

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2014, 04:52:43 am »
@Ratzu: The ignoring wasnt at you that message was for Sylar :P sorry forgot to add @Sylar lol. Better luck next time, right? haha