March 28, 2024, 07:43:19 pm

Author Topic: What has happened?  (Read 20422 times)

Offline Guardian

• View Profile
Re: What has happened?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 09:50:16 pm »
The server is boring.

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 11:33:52 pm »
The server is boring.

That's obvious from coming in at such a low point. Have some faith!

Me and Curiosity are actually planning to revive the Black hand, as Hiredgun have went inactive.

And I have your respective accesses for the forums and game set up for that now. We may be on opposing org lines but we pretty much have the same overall objective: To get ECNR back into action. You have a willing partner in me for that. Please reach out to me if you want to plan events, give feedback (positive or negative) or if you need any advice.

Offline Avail

• Loyalty - Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2013, 02:13:04 am »
Me and Curiosity are actually planning to revive the Black hand, as Hiredgun have went inactive.

And I have your respective accesses for the forums and game set up for that now. We may be on opposing org lines but we pretty much have the same overall objective: To get ECNR back into action. You have a willing partner in me for that. Please reach out to me if you want to plan events, give feedback (positive or negative) or if you need any advice.
I'm of course with the events idea and getting ECNR back active. Just that we are building up from the start and there's a role call running on the Black Hand. We'll do it when we are ready!

And thanks for the accesses. I'll have to mention that me and Curiosity didn't get the access for the forums. We just got the title BH bosses, we can't edit/remove/sticky etc.. and do this stuff.

I hope you fix that. Thanks in advance!

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2013, 05:20:42 am »
My studies have started.  :-\ I'll be active when I can, but rest assured I will be coming back on Christmas Vacations.  :D
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Francis

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2013, 04:55:30 pm »
Shit's simple. The flame is burning out for those of us who have been going on for years on end and there's nobody to really pass the torch to. The old dudes come back in spurts sometimes but what we need is a solid community of new dewps that holds it all up. It has to be built on the people, not the gameplay. That's how shit was ran back in the golden days. We would all get tired of the game itself if it were just bare. The diversity is brought by the people who play it.
Problem and solution in a nutshell.

Offline TomanueLLos_IRC_

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2014, 08:39:36 pm »
This is not the members of the team, but the players because they are picky and do not know what they want, no problem;)

Tom (IRC)