April 16, 2024, 01:31:55 pm

Author Topic: Drunk Gunz business auction  (Read 7599 times)

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Gunz business auction
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 09:09:53 am »
I then banned him from IRC cause he was ranting and raving and SPAMMING the shit out of my PM and another channel which I wasn't in at the time saying "Aaron_Ewing is GAY AS FOCK" A crap load of times

I have the logs of him spamming "Aaron_Ewing is GAY AS FOCK", it happened to be in #BCoFD, but if you would like those logs, I will be happy to give them to any of you.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 12:18:11 pm »
No, no, I meant why he got banned. I know how the Paypal refund system works!

Well I was the one that banned Dani, He was getting upset on how long it was taking us Admins on voting on his app for reg. I told him I am not every Admin so my vote isn't the only 1 that mattered. I kept telling him everyday that he needed to wait until more admins responded but he just wasn't having it.

He kept asking everyday "What did the other admins say" I kept telling him only 2 admins has respond, I and another admin made the 2. So then I told him to stop asking and just wait. But he kept asking and asking, But that's not the reason I banned him, He started Bad mouthing the other admins behind their backs and I defended them, But he kept on with his flaming and bad attitude, So then I !nameban'd him and he wanted to know why, And I told him "For Disrespecting administration+Bad Attitude+Harassment" And he was begging to be unbanned and I asked him "please tell me why you don't deserve to be banned?"
And then he had the nerve to think he was royal by saying "Paid 15 euro/Helped the server? Got rid of hackers"

So he clearly thought just by donating money to us, Makes him immune to our rules. We've warned him countless times about his attitude, Out of all the admins that has dealt with Dani, I was the main 1 that did. I banned him before for his attitude and he PROMISED it wouldn't happen again, But it did. He made it what it was then. But if it was just the attitude he wouldn't be perma-banned. I would have given him a 1 month ban. But he took it further than it needed to go buy flipping out and calling us Admins names. I then banned him from IRC cause he was ranting and raving and SPAMMING the shit out of my PM and another channel which I wasn't in at the time saying "Aaron_Ewing is GAY AS FOCK" A crap load of times

He just couldn't control himself and be presentable to us admins and to the rest of the community, He was bad for Business.

So yeah if you want the full logs from how this all got started to where it pretty much Ended Enigma, I will present them to you at your request
I don't know Aaron, That sounds kinda personal to me but sure the attitude was something, The attitude should give a ban of max a week! (imo, And this what I wrote Isn't personal It's just for the "community")

Offline TomanueLLos_IRC_

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 08:47:24 pm »
Nice :)

Tom(IRC)