April 23, 2024, 11:35:59 pm

Author Topic: Wrong judgement  (Read 3826 times)

Offline streamer

• View Profile
Wrong judgement
« on: November 02, 2013, 02:02:37 pm »
I been in game there were few players online , then it was a chance for BeeJay to rob me and he did so ... I
started shooting at him he started shooting at Cpkllr instead of me ( MISUNDERSTANDING ) so cpkllr shoot BeeJay again for SELF-DEFENSE then BeeJay reported on Cpkllr that he DMS ... Well thats not the matter... The matter is ADMIN blamed on  Cpkllr's mistake and it seems he got frozen and whil unfrozin it was lyk 'Do not repeat it' Its not cpkllrs mistake and why did the admin pointed cpkllr Instead of telling ''All went misunderstanding so clam down both of you'' That should have been the conclusion. What do you guys think about this?
*Irshu

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong judgement
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 06:03:36 pm »
 ''All went misunderstanding so clam down both of you''

That was what admin said after all.
A guy who got his life back

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 11:55:00 pm »
Okay, I wasn't involved when this went on, But going back on my logs, Heres what I found

(06:40:23) <+ECNR1> BeeJay(3) Has robbed $17393 from irshu(0)
(06:40:29) <+ECNR1>  Mert (4) - okay lunch break !
(06:40:31) <+ECNR2> irshu(0) Has robbed $7022 from BeeJay(3)
(06:40:42) <+ECNR1> [Death]  BeeJay(3) was killed by  cpkllr(1).  (MP5)

BeeJay Robbed you, But cpkllr shot and killed BeeJoy 19 Seconds after. And in my logs I didn't see any evidence of a reason that cpkllr would do it. Now. I can understand if BeeJay opened fire accidentally striking cpkllr instead of you. And that where cross fire comes in, you and cpkller would have had to been together or somewhere around one another for him to be shot instead of you being shot. So that's. Now heres what draws my attention. If cpkllr didn't do anything to be shot and BeeJay happened to shoot him even if it was an accident. Why didn't cpkllr report BeeJay. Cause after all cpkllr didn't do anything to be shot but was shot anyways. Which again could have been cross fire. That's what it seems like to me by reading everything that was said during the incident. But yeah there was a report from BeeJay on cpkllr for DM. But the shooting on BeeJay's end looks to be accidental if he ever did shoot cpkller.

I will give you a hypothetical. Say Right now I am Army and I did my Armywarn saying "All Reds surrender or die everyone else stay away. and you happened to be the Red I am after, and cpkllr was with you and was white. And you and him were around eachother when I am shooting my rockets at you, And cpkllr being right next to you pretty much put's him in danger and starts losing HP, And begin's shooting me. What do you think is the reason for him doing that? Him being white with 0 wanted level and shooting me cause you and him are together. He would be caught for DM. Because 1. He should have pay'd attention to the warning to move away from you but instead stayed around you knowing theres a chance he will die with you, And 2. Even if he did lose some HP while he was still white and you still being red, Still doesn't give him the right to fire on me.

Now what I said is just an example, Doesn't mean that this has actually happened. But the thing I am trying to say is yes this was a cross fire incident and to be sure of that outcome, There should have been a report so we can investigate without anyone jumping to conclusions. So really there wasn't any wrong Judgment, We are taught to go by what the log's say and all the log's I have seen indicate cpkllr was the one in the wrong. All it was is that he was caught in the cross fire he may have been shot when Beejay was trying to shoot you in the process and cpkllr made the mistake of returning fire. cpkllr wasn't the target.

So yeah there is a little miss understanding but not by the admin team, But on behalf of cpkllr. He miss under stood. He thought he was purposely being shot at. But forgot he was in the crossfire of bullets that were meant for you. And since he was the one that was shot. He thought he should return fire. Accidents happen. People do get in the crossfire as like cpkllr. But he made the mistake shooting back at beejay. Cause beejay may have not realized he was hitting cpkllr. And if he knew, He would re-adjusted his aim.

Just something to think about

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline streamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 04:21:24 pm »
Hmm alright its okay :p forget it xD just wanted to make sure!