April 29, 2024, 08:25:26 pm

Author Topic: How to do Lag Pit and what is it ...  (Read 5198 times)

Amombob

Re: How to do Lag Pit and what is it ...
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 09:12:37 am »
Bob, Please stop double posting you can simply just modify your post. >.<
Sorry

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 09:15:01 am »
Bob, Please stop double posting you can simply just modify your post. >.<
Sorry
Np.

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 09:19:05 am »
Thats same as lag shoot...You can do that with boats and airplanes too
i do it all the time when i can(when i need it) but onlyy not on events because ramming is not alowed :(
And why is this posted 2 times?
and you cant do this every time because if the person laggs he will crush you not you him and you will get the damage...And the higher his ping is the more you need to drive infront of him

i swear i will do lagpit to you and not dmg my car but is dmg your car about 25 %
why? couse i will didnt touch your car
say your GMT Time or we use  this free.timeanddate.com that is as you wish i ready every time to do that to you ..,

That's a pretty cool tutorial dude, nice and in depth.
Probably could of cut out some of the fails in the video though man :P

ahhhaa thank's i want cut but dont know how to do it xD
No.....you cant do it on me because i dont lag but when someone laggs and you trY to do it on him You will damage yourself...how?:you will see him behind you and you gonna try to do this and while you pass infront of his car you will see him passing through  you because of the lagg and you will crash....

Amombob

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 09:22:42 am »
i do it all the time when i can(when i need it) but onlyy not on events because ramming is not alowed :(
and you cant do this every time because if the person laggs he will crush you not you him and you will get the damage...And the higher his ping is the more you need to drive infront of him

i swear i will do lagpit to you and not dmg my car but is dmg your car about 25 %
say your GMT Time or we use  this free.timeanddate.com that is as you wish i ready every time to do that to you ..,

No.....you cant do it on me because i dont lag but when someone laggs and you trY to do it on him You will damage yourself...how?:you will see him behind you and you gonna try to do this and while you pass infront of his car you will see him passing through  you because of the lagg and you will crash....

why not ?
lets do after the server already ok
and i will show you i will not dmg my car
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:24:23 am by Amombob »

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 09:26:47 am »

why not ?
because while you are doing it you gonna see him going through you and you will crash he will not be damaged.....if you wanne test it try with Sylar or somebody else who lags..You wont suceed every time...

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 09:28:11 am »

Quit, It's the sync called "lagpit" they don't have to lag but the more ping they have the more you need to ram past them..

Amombob

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 09:32:31 am »

why not ?
because while you are doing it you gonna see him going through you and you will crash he will not be damaged.....if you wanne test it try with Sylar or somebody else who lags..You wont suceed every time...
ok i will

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 09:40:16 am »
ok sorry you can even do it on sylar but really hard... i was thinking about sonething else and posted here

Offline GamerX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 09:41:05 am »
Can you people stop posting useless stuff in this topic? Thanks