April 24, 2024, 12:45:43 pm

Author Topic: Please Expand into SF and LS  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
Please Expand into SF and LS
« on: April 18, 2013, 02:23:08 pm »
My first (second actually if you count the error) post here so please forgive any mistake I make.
Also I'll strictly follow the format found here - http://ecnr.enigmaticgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=608.0

Request
Point #1
I really want the other two cities (San Fierro and Los Santos) to be integrated into EC'nR just as Las Venturas is. Can you please make this happen?
Point #2
Can you enable some form of NPC traffic like maybe trains and some scarce traffic everywhere?

Reason
Point #1
I often travel to LS or SF and find them to be barren and dead like a ghost town. Heck even the desert regions have almost nothing to do. Adding some stuff in such place would not only make server much fun than it is now, it also would provide a fresh experience to old players as well.
Point #2
This is an expansion upon my previous point, as allowing some NPCs in the server (if possible) would make the server feel lively even during times when only 2 or 3 people are playing.

IG Name
After some research, I found out that my IG Name is Tay_Zonday.

Information
I really don't know what to put here, so I'll leave this blank and edit it later..

Urgency = M

Hope some of you good admins will look at this and implement some of my requests!
 :)
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: Please Expand into SF and LS
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 02:33:01 pm »
Yeah but this ECNR server is just lv but side missions all over the map. After 1.5 on ecnr is released Wataki will continue work on this community's FGRPG a new samp server that is in the town San fierro but I don't think the servers will be Merced into one, it will be to big. I can show you when I'm in game the things you can do in San fierro! :D
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Tay_Zonday

• Plays DotA 2, CS 1.6 ,SAMP and few new games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 02:40:13 pm »
Ok Thanks for reply! I didn't know you can do something in San Fierro at all.
Every rule there is has an exception.

Except this one.

Offline Quit

• EGCM Administration
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 06:55:01 pm »
you have already some places to rob in sf and ls and you have missions to go there but idk why all of the vehicles from those 2 cities were removed

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 11:02:19 pm »
Thank you for your suggestion Tad. More than likely this will never happen for a few reasons that I will share with you.
1) The script is already absolutely massive. Adding a new island would increase the size a shocking amount.
2) EGC is not just about ECNR. We have other things we need to work on too. As I'm sure you could imagine, making another island fully functional would take a great amount of time.
3) Following on from the Second point, we will soon have another server up bases in San Fierro. Which could potentially lead to another server in Los Santos. I think separating the servers by island would be more beneficial than having them all in one.

I hope this clears up the confusion you may have about us not using all the islands, mate.

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 06:36:32 am »
I really love the ideas. But as everyone it is saying, it is better to have the islands as another server. FGRPG is another Cops'n'Robbers Role playing server which will hopefully be released shortly. It is based in San Fierro and like Enigma had said, hopefully this will lead to a LS server. But I do love the idea :D We will just have it seperated into other servers to keep the script a decent amount of lines.

Amombob

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 06:46:09 pm »
LOVE ide +1 ;D

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 01:06:55 pm »
Well, If you're a cop and you chase someone all the way to SF and then you flipped you're so dead, Since there's no cars in SF or nothing so you must do /die. Or walk in 30 mins. I think adding cars to every country place / city so you can take a car and drive back if your car did explode..

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 01:12:23 pm »
in San Fierro there are on car at the transfender and a few taxi's at the airport and then planes on the airport, and ls there are cars at groove street
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 02:18:06 pm »
it's not much to cars deadpros :/, Like in a whole city its only like 5 cars?

Offline EIR3_K1NG

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 04:23:59 pm »
I dont agree

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 06:23:08 am »
Well maybe we can add a car here and there around SF and LS. Not too many but a few just spread around.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 09:43:08 am »
Well maybe we can add a car here and there around SF and LS. Not too many but a few just spread around.
Yep i like the idea.

Offline Mert

• ECNR Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 02:17:44 am »

agree
A guy who got his life back

Offline Avail

• Loyalty - Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 03:30:20 am »
I agree to add some vehicles here and there in those countries.

But for the main suggestion, you think that's it's really easy to make another city with shops and things?