April 19, 2024, 06:53:29 am

Author Topic: ban me  (Read 4371 times)

john_carlos

ban me
« on: March 19, 2013, 05:41:04 pm »
ban me ingame i dont wanna play with tank or underated anymore they piss me off too much you've already muted + jailed me ban mei dont wanna play anymore

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Re: ban me
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:46:57 pm »
Drama Dram Drama, try playing when the aren't on. Admins do what is the best to do, if they jailed and muted you, then maybe you should try to calm down. state your side of the story when admin asks for it and admin will take further action of what is best. If there was a problem and they were breaking the rules, then you could of /report them.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:09:10 pm »
And you applied for administrator position? Amazing.

john_carlos

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:17:12 pm »
when i get pissed off i cant control myself and what really pisses me off is when tank kidnaps me leaves me there comes back un-kidnaps me and re kidnapped me and a admin only froze him and what underated did

he asked me to battle him im red he's red i kill him then a admin freezes me and apprently thats dm i went bezerk and then i got muted i then dmed tank and got jailed

[OG]Tank

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 06:23:55 pm »
1. Calm down.
2. It's a game. Why would you let a game effect you emotionally?
3. Calm down.
4. You want to give up playing because of a person pissing you off? You know how many people I've pissed of in my 3 years of SA-MP? They moved on because it's just a game.
5. If there one thing I learned about life. It goes on. So stop your whining, pull up your panties, and move the hell on.

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 07:37:30 pm »
This is pure drama here, as Saw said. If you really hate playing so much because these players create such an unpleasant experience for you, why don't you simply leave? Don't make a topic asking admins to ban you. If you don't want to be here, don't.

Also, try to work out your situation with them before doing something like this. Tank and Underated are very mature players, I'm sure if you had a good talk with them you would take a liking to them. I don't know what the situation is, but I doubt they are purposely making you feel uncomfortable.

And don't pin this on other people, it does nothing, don't blame your problems on others it just creates drama, and it will do absolutely nothing, you would simply be lying to yourself. You have to learn to acknowledge your flaws and take action to fix them. Also, as Tank said, whining is completely useless and it deteriorates your image as a mature player, as I'm sure you've noticed with other players.

You've been on our server for quite some time, so I'm sure you like it, don't let a such stupid things separate you from the something you want or like, not only referring to the server. There's always going to be people you don't like, for example, I don't like Sylar (Joke <3), but that doesn't stop me from playing.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:39:03 pm by Ratzu »

john_carlos

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 07:46:15 pm »
k sorry for this i know i made this seem like a big deal when i should'nt of really and i know like ratzu said i should'nt really pin it down on you guys sorry about this but i just really want to say sorry to underated and tank becuase they didnt really do anything that was so bad and i feel like a complete idiot for making this topic and just pinning it down on you guys i wish to take this topic off and just forget about it because it wasent really needed and i was having great fun with tank and underated in the past few days i really feel crappy for this

sorry guys  :-[

Offline Underated

• Soldier of the ERR
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 07:50:30 pm »
It's cool man, just try to control yourself in the future and you'll be fine here. :D

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 10:56:58 pm »
Very mature apology John, proud of you. EGC Love strikes again.

Offline Saw

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 10:59:28 pm »
Stay calm in the future have loads of fun and you will be great for this community, I really dont want to see you leave over something so stupid. lol.

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 03:17:50 am »
God, I love this place.

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 03:07:56 pm »
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Chito

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
    • ChitoBeatz
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 06:18:32 pm »
God i hate you all  >:(

Anyways, Try my men again and the bh will devour ur soul and remove your face and paste it on the cop thats burning right outside our base. :)

david_dickenson

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 07:56:05 pm »
dude just be happy you're on the server, I have been perma banned and would love to go back on.

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 08:40:06 pm »
dude just be happy you're on the server, I have been perma banned and would love to go back on.

Yeah me too, u should be happy while u playing ecnr, if they r bothering u nevermind em, or just stay away from them.
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant