May 01, 2024, 12:28:10 am

Author Topic: Week 4 - 08/02/13 - Schedule  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Week 4 - 08/02/13 - Schedule
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:54:52 pm »
This is Week 4 of the Friday Night Festivities. Hope to see all participants ingame. Prize is "OwnerShip of Club Diva."

The Events

RC Bandit race.
3 laps around julius Thruway. No short cuts or be Disqualified

Hydra DM underwater
This is a Hydra DM event. Anyone that takes the hydra out of the water is out of the event
Anyone who is blown up by another player or blown up themself can not rejoin

NRG Wheelie Contest
There will be three rounds. Player with most wheelie time (three rounds combined) will be chosen the winner!

RC Baron
This is a RC Baron DM event, These are RC Planes that shoots like Rustlers. Objective. Take out everyone of your enemies and Be the last one standing.

Combine Roof Battle
This is a Combine Roof Battle, Combines are a farm type vehicle. Your objective, Push all of the other people in the event, Off the roof. and be the last one up there. Anyone pushed off the roof or falls off themself without being pushed, Is out of the event. You get 1 shot to join this event and can not rejoin after you fell off the roof. Also being blown up does count of being out of the event.

I hope you guys enjoy these events. It was hard for me to generate any ideas that you guys might like. But hopefully you guys participate in this and enjoy it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:09:02 pm by Sylar »

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's