March 28, 2024, 04:29:25 pm

Author Topic: Guide to install Cleo 4 and Elm 9.1 (under construction)  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Guide to install Cleo 4 and Elm 9.1 (under construction)
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:45 pm »
Hello I'm Deadpros This tutorial will show you how to install Elm and Cleo on a way that almost every time Work. I will use picture some of them can be in Swedish language but I'm writing what to do under every image, Hope you enjoy and Leave a comment if you got some problems or if this helped you! :D

First click on this link to download Elm: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?s=6a83b995c2b08ef67d460ce322004afd&do=file&id=1380

You should come to this side:

You will see this box in the middle of the page and press the blue download button and wait for next page to load.

If you aren't a member on the web page it will ask you to slow down. It will show a time counter but the counter don't count down so just keep clicking f5 (reload the page) Untill it ask you if you want to save the file or just open:

Just press Save and let is download the rar file. Then drag the rar file out on your desktop and unrar the file so you get the normal map called Emergency mod.

Like this:

When you open the emergency Mod folder and then Open the Readme.txt

Copy the link that is highlight on the picture or just copy this one http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/cleo4/CLEO4_setup.exe

Do the same thing when you download the setup as when you downloaded the mod press save and drag out on desktop. Dubble click it to start the setup

Only mark the "base CLEO 4 files, unmarked the two others they are not needed. Press next.

Don't use the recommended gta san andreas folder it's not working. Create a new folder in documents called CLEO or CLEO 4.

Like this:

Choose the folder you just created. Browse and then Libraries, documents , my documents And then CLEO or CLEO 4 what ever you want to name it.
Press ok and then next and let it install.

Press close but not ever thing is done open your Programs files , rockstar games and then Gta san andreas.

Look like this:

Drag all the files from the cleo map you installed the cleo program in to GTA san andreas. Fast way too open the file location is to right click on singleplayer gta and open file location.

All this file should be In the CLEO file, the highlighted is added automatic then installing elm

This highlighted files most be in the gta san andreas folder or the mod is not going too work.

You may most downgrade your gta version to 1.0 use this link:http://www.mediafire.com/?klwvl5mphy1v0qy This is a cracked version if you replace this with your current you don't need any CD. SO CD crack

Now everything should work you most save the file you downloaded the mod in too be able too modify and do customs light. You can choose you own settings. Too install the mod now press on the "ELMconfigtool"  Then browse too your game location and press the install/update mod button. Too customize press Optional settings
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:52:25 pm by Deadpros »
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
Re: Guide For elm 9.1
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:39:02 am »
Nice guide! One of your images is dead, though. Anyway, I would personally recommend Imgur as a photo-sharing site, as the images are hosted permanently and they maintain their quality when uploaded.

Good job, though :D

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 05:50:48 am »
Nice guide! One of your images is dead, though. Anyway, I would personally recommend Imgur as a photo-sharing site, as the images are hosted permanently and they maintain their quality when uploaded.

Good job, though :D

Well i made this guide a couple of months ago but I Will uppdate it soon!
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 01:46:01 pm »
Good guide; Adding it to the general guides list!

[EDIT]
Will add this whenever I am able to. Can't edit my main post right now :/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:54:02 pm by Cookiemonstah »