May 17, 2024, 07:48:39 pm

Author Topic: Remove unneccery parts of the script.  (Read 5535 times)

OldMan

Re: Remove unneccery parts of the script.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 12:33:53 am »
    Eggland - I think it just needs to be ReMapped to give it a New/Better Look

You don't seem to get it, these extra objects causes server lag.
    • Eggland is a massive waste. We don't need a dump with more than 200 objects scripted not to mention it is based off from Eggman
    topic=455.msg1762#msg1762]Ratzu's Suggestion[/url] work.
    Then like I said Remap Eggland? And if you think it is a bad idea because of Eggman then change the name aswell? It is another place we can go to, to rob and things which is also part of the Terrorist Stuff. So ReMap Eggland and change it's name.

For the BH Base... Yes I do agree it should be remapped...[/list]
    No! we don't need another island! We have LS or SF to use. Another island will only cause lag/slowness.

i_be_stealing

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 01:02:06 am »
    I think you should remove Ireland and Eggland and just add robbery places to the outskirts of lv and ls, it would remove lag and theyre still close together so it would not be hard on the cops

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
    • A life that touches others goes on forever.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 01:21:40 am »

• Eggland is a massive waste. We don't need a dump with more than 200 objects scripted not to mention it is based off from Eggman
      Then like I said Remap Eggland? And if you think it is a bad idea because of Eggman then change the name aswell? It is another place we can go to, to rob and things which is also part of the Terrorist Stuff. So ReMap Eggland and change it's name
      No! we don't need another island! We have LS or SF to use. Another island will only cause lag/slowness.
      agreed. And how many people have actually used eggland? And why expand into outskirts of LS I Be Stealing? When there is hardly any places to rob? Just keep the server in LV like th script has always been.
      « Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:27:29 am by Littleman »
      Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
      Matthew 5:4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

OldMan

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 07:02:26 am »
      I think you should remove Ireland and Eggland and just add robbery places to the outskirts of lv and ls, it would remove lag and theyre still close together so it would not be hard on the cops

Ireland has been a unique island for us. It is helpful to level up the robskill for newbies.

Then like I said Remap Eggland? And if you think it is a bad idea because of Eggman then change the name aswell? It is another place we can go to, to rob and things which is also part of the Terrorist Stuff. So ReMap Eggland and change it's name
        agreed. And how many people have actually used eggland? And why expand into outskirts of LS I Be Stealing? When there is hardly any places to rob? Just keep the server in LV like th script has always been.
        Because most players feel that LV doesn't give much activity. (Robbing, Blowing & much more)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
        • A life that touches others goes on forever.
          • View Profile
        « Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 08:57:53 pm »

Ireland has been a unique island for us. It is helpful to level up the robskill for newbies.

Because most players feel that LV doesn't give much activity. (Robbing, Blowing & much more)
          Just get rid of Eggland because no one uses it, and do what others want to be done to the server :) Happy gamin
          Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
          Matthew 5:4
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
            • View Profile
          « Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 06:54:24 am »
          Here are some items we could remove
            Eggland
            Future's old base/home
            One of BH/Mafia's base
            Ireland Gates (unless we decided to not make it a spawning place)
            Jim (clearly, he's a trademark of our old server such as Eggman)

Remove them all and it will save us less lines to compile and use.
          Agreed, well i don't know if dazler (or diZone) plays on this server, but you know that car shop on the strip count and ..... why not get rid of that, since they don't play.  And if someone wants to buy it, just put it back into the script :)

Ouch, mistaking me for dizone and telling me I don't play :(
          Anyways the shop isn't owned by me anymore, and the poles are a freaking pain in the arse, I'd say remap that, or remove.