May 02, 2024, 03:54:52 am

Author Topic: Favorite moment.  (Read 2023 times)

Reflex

Favorite moment.
« on: June 27, 2012, 04:13:43 pm »
I thought I would create a topic where everyone can comment. It is basically a place where you can share your favorite moment or attribute about ECNR and / or the community.

To start, mine would be the success of the server to date. People are joining from different areas and are taking a keen interest in the server as a whole. To breakdown my favorite moment would be seeing new players join daily. This is because the server gains a variety of characters and personalities where everybody interacts and gets along.

I turn this topic now to you. What is your favorite moment about ECNR to date and why?

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite moment.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 04:32:08 pm »
Well , my favourite moment was when you guys said " No metter the age , everyone deserves a chance!". That made my day.

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 05:13:33 pm »
Hmm, that's a tough one. I like when we were online trying to take pictures for the banner, was fun.
I always enjoy see'ing new players become familiar with the server and players, then in turn helping other new players. Great thing to see.
Nice topic by the way, Reflex.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 05:15:03 pm »
So far, I haven't had a favorite moment. But, every moment a new player shows the potential to reach far within the server is a moment I keep close. Every such moment is a favorite. Few such moments have passed till date.

Ms_Understood

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 06:02:45 pm »
Ive many favorite moment to be honest, although it is the one thing  :o My favorite moments are when I'm stuck , someone always come to help me and I really appreciate that :) this is a great community and everyone is just so helpful and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone  ;D

Stevo127

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 09:58:39 pm »
Indeed mine would be the same as yours. Only 2 days ago, the server showed it's first signs of gaining progress. Players started joining and staying and we managed to keep 10+ players for quite a while.

Keep up the good work guys!