May 03, 2024, 06:03:14 am

Author Topic: NeaNicu - idk  (Read 1301 times)

NeaNicu

NeaNicu - idk
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:08:57 pm »
Player Name:
NeaNicu

Date of Ban:
idk

Time of Ban (GMT):
idk

Description of Ban:
idk

NeaNicu (0) - h
00:03   ECNR2    NeaNicu (0) - HA
00:03   ECNR1    NeaNicu (0) - first try
00:03   ECNR2   [SPAWN] NeaNicu (0).
00:03   ECNR1   [DISCONNECT] NeaNicu (0) Has left the server (Kicked)

apparently I was banned

Why you should be unbanned?:
I did nothing wrong?

I was/am inactive...

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: NeaNicu - idk
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 05:01:32 am »
Okay, Honestly I was the one who banned you after that incident you caused towards me
The IRC ban, you know why I banned you for that, You called Stevo an abuser and I said "I never seen him abuse" And you Said "because you ass lick maybe?" and you also said "but if you say you never seen him abusing his powers in crrpg then God....your really like asses in the mouth" I then told you not to say something like that again or I would ban you, But you didn't listen, I banned you for Flaming an admin/Bad attitude. Which you did, After I banned you from #ecnr you went in #egc and told Rage_Quit and told him "Tell that tard to unban me" I then joined and talked to you and still your attitude didn't change.

This is the chat log from #egc
01:35      *** Aaron_Ewing joined #EGC
Enigmatic Gaming Community | http://www.enigmaticgc.com | ECNR Channel: #ECNR | FGRPG Channel: #FGRPG
Topic set by Stevo127 on Mon Jul 16 2012 11:16:41 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
01:35      +++ IServeYou has given voice to Aaron_Ewing
01:35   Aaron_Ewing   you know your pushing it
01:36   Aaron_Ewing   Calling me a tard cause of something you caused me to do
01:36   Aaron_Ewing   I warned you. and you declined the warning
01:36   Aaron_Ewing   so I did like I said I would and banned you. wanna be unbanned, Make a ban appeal
01:57   NeaNicu   what?
02:01   Aaron_Ewing   what part of what I said don't you understand?
02:01   Aaron_Ewing   you did something I told you not to. But you did it anyways. Your fault for not listening
02:04   Aaron_Ewing   Oh and umm saying this too after I banned you got you in even deeper shit
02:05   Aaron_Ewing   (10:34:46) <+NeaNicu> heey  (10:34:50) <+NeaNicu> tell that tard to unban me?...
02:05   Aaron_Ewing   no wonder Stevo warned you for flame, Now I know by him doing that was legit since you also did it to me
02:44      *** Sylar quit (Ping timeout)
02:47   NeaNicu   lmao
02:47   NeaNicu   you really are an ass licker if you still think stevo never abused
02:47   NeaNicu   HE TOLD ME "I won't abuse admin on this server" when it was opened
02:47   NeaNicu   narb...
02:48   NeaNicu   anyway
02:48   NeaNicu   see you later
02:48   NeaNicu   off to work
02:48   NeaNicu   :X
02:48      *** NeaNicu quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

After that I name banned you from joining the game. I know that this didn't happen ingame but just in IRC. But I figured since you like to bully and insult and what not, Just keep you out of the game because the community wants friendly people. Not people that talk a load a crap. Which Dufda, you do. But I will do this. I will go ahead and unban you so you can play. But don't start crap with people ingame or IRC, don't insult them and make them feel uncomfortable. But know this, anything you actually do wrong like flame someone ingame or anything else that is against the rules, you wil not be treated like royalty, what ever happens is because of your actions. But for now you will be unbanned. But make this your last incident you have here.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's