May 03, 2024, 02:32:54 pm

Author Topic: [1 WEEK] xDemoHD - 2/2/2013  (Read 1385 times)

xDemoHD

[1 WEEK] xDemoHD - 2/2/2013
« on: February 02, 2013, 10:48:23 pm »
Player Name:
xDemoHD

Date of Ban:
2/2/2013

Time of Ban (GMT):
5:40 GMT -5

Description of Ban:
I spawned in game after my crash and was driving my car, and a car cut in front of me in the distance that was a criminal then a Cop turned onto the road behind him so I chased after him, his car was disabled by the criminals he was chasing, I then stopped my car, to rape him as I do everyone, and he jacked my car before I could get out.  I then started to shoot the back of the car knowing it was low health to disable it so I could procede on my rape mission. He claimed I was "DMing" him, when infact, I had nothing to do with his car being shot.

Why you should be unbanned?:
I was not the one to shoot his car, and do not know why I was a target of his anger.  I am innocent, but to be honest, Administrators should treat new players with the respect and investigate rule breakers. IN FACT, if you took any time to notice, You would see that not even one bullet was fired from any of my weapons. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 02:39:29 am by RoboCop »

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
Re: xDemoHD - 2/2/2013
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 02:19:08 am »
Banned By RoboCop. Wait for his reply on your ban appeal

And to be quite honest, We Administrators do treat every new and old person to the server, With Respect. The only time we show disrespect is when we are shown it. And we get called the abusers. I dealt with so many rule breakers who which in fact were new, And I talked to them with respect and they would be the ones being rude, saying "F-U, Screw The rules, Admin is gay" Things like that. We administrators don't pick on players for our own amusement. Anytime we get a /report on someone, We investigate it. And that's when the person we frozen starts claiming abuse by us and his innocence. But yeah, We do treat players with respect when they first join. The reason they get into so much trouble is because at the beginning of Registering to our server, There are a list of rules. THEY BY PASS IT. They don't bother reading it. The ones who do read them actually stay out of trouble. But 99.9% Of the new people we get, Don't. So again We treat Our new and old players the same. No special treatments.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
Re: xDemoHD - 2/2/2013
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 02:39:19 am »
Let's see
-You did shoot at my vehicle, even before I hijacked your car as a result of my vehicle's destruction. Strike one against you.
-You gave pushback while being told to read /rules and /pc, which is standard procedure for all rule related freezes. Approximately three to four orders were given and you were jailed for the above deathmatching and failure to comply. Strike two against you.
-You decided that wasn't enough fuel for the fire and decided to refer to an admin as a fag because someone actually disciplined you. Strike three.

One week ban.