May 03, 2024, 03:28:27 pm

Author Topic: Slender_Man - 1/20/2013  (Read 1412 times)

Offline SlenderMan

• I'm here and now i'm there. I'M SLENDER!
    • View Profile
Slender_Man - 1/20/2013
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:56:49 pm »
Player Name:
Slender_Man

Date of Ban:
1/20/2013

Time of Ban (GMT):
17:21:37

Description of Ban:
I was bugged, and i thought i shoted to the wall, but appearently i shoted to RoboCop's car so he thought i was dm'ing, i really didn't mean that realy i was bugged and my map didn't even showed people so i shoted couse i thought it was a "Lost Connection to the server".

Why you should be unbanned?:
I promissed to Enigma i would never dm again, and why would you think i would ? Really it was a bug :(

P.S: Sorry for my bad English
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:06:24 pm by SlenderMan »

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Slender_Man - 1/20/2013
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 04:23:41 pm »
That's funny. For someone that wasn't able to see people, you were fully capable of identifying and shooting at my vehicle. In fact, this also contradicts what you claimed within IRC:

[10:22] <+SlenderMan> !say Wow i was bugged and shoted Ieva and i get a ban ? :/
[10:23] <+SlenderMan> !say I was bugged and Ieva was near me so i shot her, i didnt know i shot a cop car

You were able to see her being detained in my vehicle. Which means you would have been able to see me in order to shoot, minimap bug or not, you would have still had first-hand visual ID.

But wait, there's more:

[10:24] <+SlenderMan> No she's my friend i didnt shot her untill she said so
[10:25] <+SlenderMan> !say I was bugged, and i saw Ieva near me, i didnt shot her earlier cuz shes my sister, but when you came she said to me that i need to shoot, cuz i need moneu

So how'd she tell you to shoot? Wasn't in-game PM according to the logs. Your clients have separate WAN IPs which means you two weren't in the same physical location for her to tell you verbally. Which leaves a client like Skype.

I believe you were fully aware of the situation and you found an opportunity to DM in a way that you could try to sweep under the rug. You've had excuses or lies on hand for prior encounters.

Unfortunately for you, we weren't born yesterday. You've had a grand total of 8 incidents. Enigma told you personally that 8 was your last and any more would result in you being out of here as a rulebreaker. But not only are you a rulebreaker, but a terrible liar. And one of our prime rules is to never lie to an administrator.

So your penalty is going to be a three day ban and our extra special one for liars. Complete score reset with money, skills and such going with it.