May 07, 2024, 03:51:01 pm

Author Topic: Ladies and gentlemen. Your attention please.  (Read 1923 times)

Crow

Ladies and gentlemen. Your attention please.
« on: January 22, 2013, 01:45:18 am »
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
I'm Crow. I go by an array of names: Albert Wesker, Crow Seetan, Crow949, and Hackett. (though ingame you'll only see me as Crow :3)
I've been a long time member of the SAMP community since the '08. I'm constantly known as the black one, Africa, KFC, and a bunch of other names not yet appropriate for modern television. This may or may not relate to my being black :U (Please note, I actually am black, and take no offense to racial jokes at all. If you find mine offensive, just shoot me a PM and I'll cut back ;] )

Anyway, I've been a part of CRRPG back in the day, and loved every minute of it. Went from a member of the Black Hand, to a command role in Task Force 141, to owner of a transportation org, and served as an administrator. Great times, and now, I hope to carry on the fine tradition of multiplayer gaming by cursing you all with my presence. Should you ever need a rolling partner, driver, guy to laugh at, guy to cry to, person to test racial jokes on, I'm literally just a click away. My MSN is killerfishstudios@hotmail.com, and me AIM is Crow949. By all means, feel free to add me, so long as you include EGC or ECNR in your message :P  I'm glad to be a part of this community, and hope to remain so for quite a long time. Again, if you wanna chat, game, or hang, just let me know and we'll fuck shit up. Ask Enigma or anyone who knows me. I'm as friendly as it gets :P

PS: You totally tried to click here, didn't you.

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Ladies and gentlemen. Your attention please.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 02:25:49 am »
It is absolutely wonderful to have you back. I am delighted to have you here mate, and I look forward to some great "discussions" with you.  I'm surprised it's actually legal for people of your ehm...uh...variety, to have an internet connection, but oh well. Welcome back...Home, mate.

Offline Ratzu

• The Vox Populi Boss
  • Rat who?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 03:11:42 am »
Haha!
Welcome back, Crow! It's been a while :P
As a welcome gift, you have two choices:
KFC or a kitten or both.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:15:21 am by Ratzu »

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 03:34:00 am »
It is great to see you back :D. I will see you around in game and around IRC, try not to get into to much trouble, ok? :P Welcome back :)

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 11:02:01 am »
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!