May 05, 2024, 08:48:12 pm

Author Topic: Admin  (Read 2514 times)

Lil_Willie

Admin
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:40:36 pm »
Also how can i apply for admin wen i get beter and become a reg player?

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Admin
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 10:58:22 pm »
The Admin Applications topic is located in this board. http://ecnr.enigmaticgc.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0
As you said though, I'd wait until you become a more established player and have proven your activity in game, on forums & on IRC.

Lil_Willie

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 11:17:32 pm »
how do i get IRC?
annd ok

Skyperan

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 04:44:14 pm »
how do i get IRC?
annd ok

With this "knowledge" quickly get the admin!

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 06:55:23 pm »
how do i get IRC?
annd ok

I suggest you keep the negative comments to yourself, and away from the EG Community. This is not the kind of attitude we want to see here, and will not be tolerated. If you've nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. If you can help, do so. We want a friendly community, without all of the negativity, hatred and anything at all that harms the community.

As for Lil_Willie, I believe the problem is solved, thanks to Xplicit. Hope you stick around on IRC. :)

Skyperan

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 07:35:39 pm »
how do i get IRC?
annd ok

I suggest you keep the negative comments to yourself, and away from the EG Community. This is not the kind of attitude we want to see here, and will not be tolerated. If you've nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. If you can help, do so. We want a friendly community, without all of the negativity, hatred and anything at all that harms the community.

As for Lil_Willie, I believe the problem is solved, thanks to Xplicit. Hope you stick around on IRC. :)

My friend, I only suggest that you first need to play, get some skills and get a lot of friends who will support you!!

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 10:34:13 pm »
how do i get IRC?
annd ok

My friend, I only suggest that you first need to play, get some skills and get a lot of friends who will support you!!
My 'friend', I think you should keep your comments to yourself and just leave players. This server is not yours and you are not a Admin/Moderator... So please stop commenting on what other people should do or what you should think should happen.
How you said that he isn't going to be Admin or whatever to me ingame because he is young... You do not own the server so PLEASE stop commenting keep your nasty opinions to yourself. We are here to help new users not scare them away by nasty and unnecessary comments. Keep them to yourself.

Thank you!

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 12:27:38 pm »
Stop arguing EVERYONE. Sky, instead of insulting players, help players. We're not in the business of negative thinking. So don't bring that attitude here. First and last warning.

Skyperan

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 02:28:12 pm »
Stop arguing EVERYONE. Sky, instead of insulting players, help players. We're not in the business of negative thinking. So don't bring that attitude here. First and last warning.

Okay chief.

Sorry lil.