May 05, 2024, 11:33:03 pm

Author Topic: [RULEBREAKER] Zatox / Blixtar  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
[RULEBREAKER] Zatox / Blixtar
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:51:46 pm »
Player Name:
Zatox / Blixtar

Description of what they done:
He Dmed me with out any reason i told him that he dmed and he just laught and I think because he its reg he shouldn't shoot someone becuase its fun or not. And this isnt the first time he shoot me for no reason,

Picture Evidence
http://imgur.com/CegfGMG
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

CrossUSAAF

Re: [RULEBREAKER] Zatox / Blixtar
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 06:12:10 pm »
This is third report about Zatox in this board. I Vote to do something now instead of talking only. Player needs to respect other players and server admins too.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 06:25:06 pm »
This is third report about Zatox in this board. I Vote to do something now instead of talking only. Player needs to respect other players and server admins too.

Please do not repeat this.
All reports will be dealt with appropriately by the administration team, as they have been.
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 09:23:28 am »
Huh? I wasn't even shooting you lmao, i was fucking around with those uzi's, so please dont make it look like im shooting you since i wasn't doing it. I was shooting near you, in the air and into the taxi, im sorry if i actually hit you since everybody knows that the bullet spread of the uzi si big.