May 05, 2024, 01:23:50 am

Author Topic: Week 12 05-04-13 Schedule  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Week 12 05-04-13 Schedule
« on: April 05, 2013, 06:09:53 am »
Here is our first week with Hiredgun aboard, I want to thank him now for all  of his help for this week and the following weeks. Also I would like you guys to post any ideas for future event in the topic: http://ecnr.enigmaticgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1141.0
Anyway, here are this weeks events!

Relay Race
This event will have a race from the top of Mt. Chilliad to the Ireland Gate, but there are some stops you'll have to make :P It will contain of 5 different vehicles which include; HotDog, Mr. Whoopee, Dodo(plane), Infernus, and a NRG-500. Since there a few twist there will be a small bus tour of the track and the bus will bring you to the top of Mt. Chilliad. WARNING: Saw may be driving!

Rules: If your vehicle explodes, you may try to reach the next area and pick up your next vehicle. If you die, most likely you will not be able to catch up.

Chainsaw Massacre
We will be hiding in Las Venturas City Hall. You must run for your life for the Mad Chainsaw Bastard is gonna come after you. If you see him he can most likely can see you! So if you see him RUN!

Rules: You may not shoot the Mad Chainsaw Bastard! The only thing you can do is RUN! and hope that you will not be one of his victims.

Open Field Tank DM
This event will be placed in an empty field. You must wait for the host to say when to shoot. The idea is last one not blown into pieces is the winner.  I suggest you watch your back when Jim comes out of no where and shoots you with his hidden rocket launcher that is placed in his bus This event is pretty basic. But it will be a lot of fun!

Rules: Just listen to the player hosting the event and only shoot when they say to.

Katana Free For All DM
This event will be located on the rocks in Bone County. The idea is to go in war styly and kill everyone in sight. If you are the last one alive you win :D It will be a lot of fun; 1. Not falling off the rock. 2. Fighting for your life!

Rules: If you die you can not return to try again. If you fall off the rock then it still counts as a death and you can't return to the match. It is also best to listen the event host and not start fighting until said to.

The prize for this week is probably one of the best yet; A weapon pack. you'll be able to pick the weapons you like and will keep it forever! Also thank you to the rest of the FnF team for planning out these great events and we hope that all of you (the players) enjoy these events!

EDIT (From last week):

Due to no one showing up last week and even with us moving it to Saturday, we plan on using this same schedule as last week. Prize will remain the same. Sorry I should of posted this sooner. I hope to see you all there!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Re: Week 12 05-04-13 Schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 05:16:47 pm »
How is that supposed to happen if the server isnt working n no one can get in
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 11:04:41 pm »
we have had a big and nice player count on Fnf tonight. and I still can't stop laught at Byrners fails and all the others, This bring back alot of memories when i started here, I can gladly say I enjoyed tonigths FnF, I don't won so what: don't play for price. I play for fun. And today was special do to show the children that hacker our community, That we are stong, and can't be brought down by a kid playing with his toy. I hope Next week will be as intrresting as this!! EGC<3
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:36:55 am »
Really was great Deadpros. A successful FnF for the first time in a long time.  :)

Most of ya's missed the Rooftop bumper cars on the Ivy when Chito flew a Shamal into it lmao