May 03, 2024, 06:11:55 pm

Author Topic: New banner pictures  (Read 1709 times)

Stevo127

New banner pictures
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:08:21 pm »
These were taken last week for the new banner. I haven't yet edited them or anything like that, just thought I would post them here to start a bit of discussion :)

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: New banner pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 06:30:42 pm »
Some great concepts for the pictures. We really need to take better quality ones though. Was fun taking them though, haha.

Stevo127

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 11:52:49 am »
I hate having to do it cause everyone takes that long to do it right aha :P

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 10:41:01 pm »
If it's ideas you need, I'd suggest you and Enigma go on a chase! Take some hard turns so Steve, as a cop, is seen in the background while the image focuses on Enigma escaping Steve! (This can be done by taking two separate shots- one of Steve taking a hard turn in cop car, and then the second shot in an Infernus. This will make editing better and also save on both having to work to get it right.)

Get some good shots of a Hydra, place it behind the players in that last picture! o:

Now, I know screens can't be of the quality I suggest, but Photoshop can focus/out what you need/don't.

Use ENB series' shine effect on the chase image, will probably help in editing.

The chase images could then be placed on either left or the right side of the banner with a fade into the deadly Hydra's chasing 6/7 most-wanted daredevils!

To make things more interesting, you could get a few shots of the 9/11 building, then place it behind the Hydras to make it look as if 3-4 buildings were blown up.

The name could go down the more empty corner to fill the emptiness.

I would start on it if I had a laptop, lol.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 11:04:28 pm by Sylar »