May 02, 2024, 07:20:32 pm

Author Topic: Forum Permissions Fixed  (Read 1530 times)

Offline RoboCop

• Bone County Sheriff-Coroner
  • Head Of Security
  • Bone County Emergency Services Manager
    • View Profile
Forum Permissions Fixed
« on: August 14, 2012, 07:33:10 pm »
Members of EGC,
Several of you have expressed concern to us that you were unable to add a ban appeal, a bug report or an addition to the threads set up in Human Resources. I've taken the time today to examine the permissions set to figure out what is wrong and found that the affected members were all part of an organization (The Mafia, Task Force 141, The Bikers, etc.) and that they were not assigned permission to the default Reply Only permission profile. To fix this, I have created a new permission profile for the administrators and assigned the necessary organization permissions to it and it has been confirmed to work.

Also please note: Reports are not created by posting a new topic as some of you are used to. We have forms specifically set up for this role. They are stickied topics made by Stevo127, but here are direct links to the forms as well:

Rule Breaker Reports
Bug Reports

If there are any further issues going on with the forum, please let me (RoboCop) or another EGC staff member know and we'll get this taken care of. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I hope my efforts will help you continue to enjoy EGC.

RoboCop
Department Head of Security, Enigmatic Gaming Community

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Permissions Fixed
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 08:09:56 pm »
Would be a good idea to change the button to link to the form! :P That should fix this whole 'issue' here, shouldn't it?