May 02, 2024, 06:42:15 pm

Author Topic: Staff/Rulebreak issue  (Read 1645 times)

Shadow

Staff/Rulebreak issue
« on: June 27, 2012, 09:33:07 pm »
Removed.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 05:36:55 pm by Shadow »

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Staff/Rulebreak issue
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:50:29 pm »
We are well aware of this pressing issue. While we do prioritize it as a high in important issue, we also must ensure we're not hasty in choosing Administrators. We are not looking for players who are active for the short term. I.E The next month or Three. We need Administrators who bare no risk of leaving. That is the double edged sword as we know how urgently Administrators are needed. I will make the right decision, guaranteed. You just need to bare with me while I figure out who I have the utmost confidence in when it comes to their activity.

Stevo127

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 09:55:30 pm »
Indeed, myself and Enigma are here, but we do have to do a lot of work in the script and website. I do the admin work when I can, but like I said to Enigma, ECNR will eventually not be our main convern as we move on to other areas and communities.

As Enigma said, we need administrators who will be active for a very long time, and who can take on such a major role. It is possible that eventually we will appoint someone as the Director of SA-MP ECNR, and they will make the main decisions.

We will be looking in to getting an administrator and possibly moderators as soon as we can.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 10:07:14 pm »
Edit:

A little bit late at posting this, so I decided to remove it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:11:05 pm by Sylar »