May 02, 2024, 09:42:01 am

Author Topic: Bigger Penalty for Lethal Force  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
Bigger Penalty for Lethal Force
« on: June 10, 2013, 10:04:24 pm »
Many criminals may hate me for this suggestion but meh.

I've been thinking that maybe there should be a bigger penalty for being taken down by law enforcement. Many criminals (or just me?) think that rather than go to jail for like 5 minutes, we could just go guns blazing at anybody chasing at us and if we die, oh well, cleared wanted level, no jail.

Perhaps if you get taken down you end up at jail as well but after some time in hospital or something? Or something similar. Gives you a bigger (but more fun) risk if you fight the police or you could take the less risky but less harsh way and go to jail.

Discuss. :P

Offline that_guy

• View Profile
Re: Bigger Penalty for Lethal Force
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 10:43:50 pm »
The thing about this is that fights between crims and cops are usually fast paced, and usually happen like this: cop and crim see each other; cop and crim fight; one dies; the end. There is very rarely a proper stand-off like we would expect to see.

Maybe, when taken down by a police officer, criminals re-spawn at the police station, and are put on a sort of parole.
When on this parole, if the criminal commits a crime, no matter how small, their wanted level is automatically set to 30 and they are marked on police/SA army mini-maps. If the criminal is killed/arrested while on this parole then they are sent to prison for 200 seconds.

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 11:10:39 pm »
Hmm fair suggestion but i still think death should be harsher. Dieing while wanted is far too easy in my opinion :P

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 04:12:56 pm »
I think this, If a cop shoot down a criminal he shouldnt fully die, He should be like tazed but can look around and he's down on the mark also so he needs to wait for an ambulance and then other criminals can come to rescue him and give him Blood Or something? D:

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 04:37:22 pm »
Thats a great idea. :D Just kind of lying on the floor frozen while bleeding out. Then a cop should either use CPR to revive and detain them (Which takes a bit of time) or, as you said, a criminal doing the same. :)

I think the main point out of this suggestion that i want to bring is the fact that dying is too easy and I think surrendering (/sur) should be the easier cowards option out.

Offline Noes

• The Black Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 04:41:23 pm »
Yeah!