No!

Author Topic: Music!  (Read 1160 times)

Nikolai_George

Music!
« on: August 11, 2012, 08:18:50 am »
Ok guys,i have a idea
Why not we have some stream command thirngy a.k.a
Example:
Do /music,it will charge you 10k or idk as much as you want,Then you must paste a MP3 File link inside a small box which pops up on the screen,But before pasting the MP3,You can choose:To play for yourself,For all,for a ID and then the link must work,I'll explain now:

Ok so,/music,Charges you 10k or something,choose the thingy i just said,If you want to put a song for example,i'll give you a small example and a small tutorial how to upload music as a MP3 if this idea gets ACCEPTED,
Example mp3 file: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95306880/Limp%20Bizkit%20-%20Rollin%27%20%28Air%20Raid%20Vehicle%29.mp3
Example paste this in the box,the music starts playing as you choose for who to play
Refill time for using /music command must be 10 mins so it wont be abused,I'll add a poll so voting can be easier,you can just post your comments

suicide

Re: Music!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:38:42 am »
Already was suggested by me...

The part of adding a steamer.

Nikolai_George

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 11:10:04 am »
Already was suggested by me...

The part of adding a steamer.
But thats not copied about adding a streamer,I Mean the commands and the DJ system.

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 01:56:57 pm »
I just prefer Suicide's and not paying...
There is commands ingame you use for that which is /radio and then the DJ System is ran by your computer and mIRC which let's stuff come in like !requests if someone still has it... If it doesn't then Me and Sylar can get working! :D

Either way... They are both the same expect paying $10k every 10minutes to listen...