May 05, 2024, 12:46:11 am

Author Topic: Phone Booths  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
Phone Booths
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:13:54 pm »
So yeah, I was thinking, for alot of classes you need a phone (hitmen, medic, /911 etc etc)
and most people are to lazy, or do not know where to get a phone.
There are also plenty of phone booths throughout the game already, perhaps make the phonebooths work (marker, or "f" triggered command) where you can do anything, you can do with a cellular phone?
Was just thinking about this, might be that medics, hitmen and such would be used more in such an 'early' stage of the server with new people every day...

Let me know your thoughts!

Offline Matt

• View Profile
Re: Phone Booths
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 07:30:24 pm »
So yeah, I was thinking, for alot of classes you need a phone (hitmen, medic, /911 etc etc)
and most people are to lazy, or do not know where to get a phone.
There are also plenty of phone booths throughout the game already, perhaps make the phonebooths work (marker, or "f" triggered command) where you can do anything, you can do with a cellular phone?
Was just thinking about this, might be that medics, hitmen and such would be used more in such an 'early' stage of the server with new people every day...

Let me know your thoughts!

If people are lazy to go and buy a Phone then what gives them the effort to go and go to a Phone Booth? Although this is a good idea can you state the Costs on all this? and where you would put them if anything?...

If you wish for this 'Suggestion' to happen I suggest you do give a little bit more information on that! :)

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 07:35:40 pm »
I'd say 500$ for a phonecall from a phonebooth, the phonebooths are already physically around on the gta san andreas map.
I don't know if the script needs to be added seperately on every phonebooth, or that the link can be made so all phonebooths are combined...

Any adjustments, small idea's can be made, this is just a brainstorm, and shouldn't hold priority over large updates, but could be a cool little addition, or even task for someone who wants to be scripter?

:P

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »
I like the idea. The cellphone has no use anyway, all it does is make the game hard for dealers.

The Mafia has spent over millions on buying cellphones for new players so that they can buy from us in the future, and that's a huge loss for us so far.

A better suggestion would be to remove the cellphone system completely- but I'm not suggesting this, do it yourself. :P

Offline Cookiemonstah

• AKA Dazzler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »
I like the idea. The cellphone has no use anyway, all it does is make the game hard for dealers.

The Mafia has spent over millions on buying cellphones for new players so that they can buy from us in the future, and that's a huge loss for us so far.

A better suggestion would be to remove the cellphone system completely- but I'm not suggesting this, do it yourself. :P

It's not to remove the cell though, it's for an alternate method of calling... also adds more rp to it I guess

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 08:01:25 pm »

It's not to remove the cell though, it's for an alternate method of calling... also adds more rp to it I guess

Hmm... I wouldn't say all for the idea! this idea is great! because I do not much like the idea since I am a Mehh Person! I would say this Idea will be good like you said it will add more RP to the game... So yeah... I can say if it does go threw I would support this as a Good Idea... Although I think nothing great of it :P