May 04, 2024, 10:55:11 pm

Author Topic: Armoured cars  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Matt

• View Profile
Re: Armoured cars
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 06:20:09 pm »
I like the idea but making it more real life I wouldn't say put it on a Infernus or Sultan... I would say maybe Patriot? (Like the one you can get at Strip South Ammunation) They are more the Army type vehicles...
I suggest mainly on Army Type Vehicles to keep it more realistic not on just like cars you can drive...?

Maybe? But I do like the Idea!:D

I was thinking of making the patriot or a truck (Tanker / Roadtrain) and if it's a car it can be a car but it has to be 4door and kinda slow lol.

I am only thinking of Patriot... That seems like the best one to do it on if anything... Patriot of a Truck that is it I guess... I agree more in Patriot because it is a Army Type Vehicle and only Army Vehicles generally have Extra Armour...

Not always, cars like the Bentley and many other cars make armoureded cars too. I know that the bank trucks (the trucks that deliever the money) are armoured, and Bentley cars are armoureded too.

Bank Trucks only armoured because just in case of Attack... But wanted people can't enter Bank trucks since we are wanted you have to be none criminal to enter them... So you can do Cash Missions

True, but I just gave exapmles of armoured cars that aren't in army use.

But they should be the Army cars we can get in to because that is more realistic... You don't go down the street to find a Sultan with extra armour or a Infernus with extra armour... It is only the Army Vehicles which have extra armour none else...

True shit mate :) (Btw, too many quotes lol)

I know it is true.. Now stop spamming and using quotes! So we settle it on Army type vehicles only ( Patriot and/or Barracks )
I say...

If any more questions just reply and do not quote xD