May 04, 2024, 11:43:01 pm

Author Topic: Armoured cars  (Read 3870 times)

suicide

Armoured cars
« on: August 04, 2012, 06:53:43 pm »
Well I just got pop up in mind that we can add into the server some heavliy armoreded cars!

What does it adds?
It will finaly give a chance to players have some luck agints the hunter or the hydra and it will add us more fun since who will not want some extra HP on his side?

What cars will have it?
In real life armoured cars are usually slow but really hard to blow, so I tought about making an armoured sultan! or any car that come up in your guys mind!

How many HP will have the armoured car?
Any kind of ammount that isn't too much or isn't too small (Was thinking about 20k health) since it can be destroyed by a couple of missiles and minigun rounds.

Where it will spawn?
It will be like the NRG it will spawn in a random place always and you will be able to sale it in autobahn for 200k!

What are the benfitis?
Being harder for the army to be killed or hunted down.
The car have speed and it's strong
We will be able to escape from army in more creative way (criminals)
It will make the army work alittle harder insted of two secs for a chase with hunter VS any other car.

That's all feel free to give your options down here!

Skyperan

Re: Armoured cars
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 07:18:28 pm »
// Removed the huge quote.
     Please do not quote large amounts of text or pictures. In this case, it was completely unnecessary to quote, as this was the first post in the topic, so it was very obvious who you were aiming your answer at.

Good idea, i really enjoy this

Hope ur get my cum on your face!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:37:33 pm by Sylar »

suicide

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 07:20:42 pm »
Quote from: Skyperan link=topic=380.msg1314
Good idea, i really enjoy this

Hope ur get my cum on your face!

Hehehe <3 And thanks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:41:17 pm by Sylar »

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 07:32:57 pm »
I agree to have some vehicles that can be taken against the hunter. Currently, one Army Official can kill 20 reds in 10 minutes, without taking damage.

So either remove it, or add a few vehicles that can stand it.

This method can be abused, though. Make it usable only for reds, if an Army Official is online, and a Hunter is not found in a X radius around the Hunter spawn.

Not sure...

Offline Paranoid

• Bitch nigga ass please
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 01:56:41 pm »
i would say yes! but with some adjustments.

this would make it a bit more fair. AND fun to find

-at first the armoured cars CANNOT be bought.
-max 2 cars in the server that have these features
-it must be a random car, so it could be an infernus but also a premier or lowrider.
-cop cars cant have these features (since they got loads of stuff to use on criminals)
- the speed of the car should be decreased by 70% of his highspeed. ( if max speed is 100 it would be 70 Km/h max.) this to keep it real.

tell me what ya think
Certified Retard/Noob Hunter

Signature Made by my Good friends!

suicide

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 02:17:02 pm »

-it must be a random car, so it could be an infernus but also a premier or lowrider.
-cop cars cant have these features (since they got loads of stuff to use on criminals)
- the speed of the car should be decreased by 70% of his highspeed. ( if max speed is 100 it would be 70 Km/h max.) this to keep it real.

tell me what ya think

I was thinkin' about new features for the police officer, but still don't have everything in my mind.

And yea I agree with you Paranoid :>

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 03:33:29 pm »
I like the idea but making it more real life I wouldn't say put it on a Infernus or Sultan... I would say maybe Patriot? (Like the one you can get at Strip South Ammunation) They are more the Army type vehicles...
I suggest mainly on Army Type Vehicles to keep it more realistic not on just like cars you can drive...?

Maybe? But I do like the Idea!:D

Skyperan

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 04:09:57 pm »

tell me what ya think

Si, comprende

suicide

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 06:06:02 pm »
I like the idea but making it more real life I wouldn't say put it on a Infernus or Sultan... I would say maybe Patriot? (Like the one you can get at Strip South Ammunation) They are more the Army type vehicles...
I suggest mainly on Army Type Vehicles to keep it more realistic not on just like cars you can drive...?

I was thinking of making the patriot or a truck (Tanker / Roadtrain) and if it's a car it can be a car but it has to be 4door and kinda slow lol.

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 09:21:53 pm »

I was thinking of making the patriot or a truck (Tanker / Roadtrain) and if it's a car it can be a car but it has to be 4door and kinda slow lol.

I am only thinking of Patriot... That seems like the best one to do it on if anything... Patriot of a Truck that is it I guess... I agree more in Patriot because it is a Army Type Vehicle and only Army Vehicles generally have Extra Armour...

suicide

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 08:52:27 am »

I am only thinking of Patriot... That seems like the best one to do it on if anything... Patriot of a Truck that is it I guess... I agree more in Patriot because it is a Army Type Vehicle and only Army Vehicles generally have Extra Armour...

Not always, cars like the Bentley and many other cars make armoureded cars too. I know that the bank trucks (the trucks that deliever the money) are armoured, and Bentley cars are armoureded too.

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 02:44:06 pm »

Not always, cars like the Bentley and many other cars make armoureded cars too. I know that the bank trucks (the trucks that deliever the money) are armoured, and Bentley cars are armoureded too.

Bank Trucks only armoured because just in case of Attack... But wanted people can't enter Bank trucks since we are wanted you have to be none criminal to enter them... So you can do Cash Missions

suicide

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 02:48:24 pm »

Bank Trucks only armoured because just in case of Attack... But wanted people can't enter Bank trucks since we are wanted you have to be none criminal to enter them... So you can do Cash Missions

True, but I just gave exapmles of armoured cars that aren't in army use.

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 02:52:50 pm »

But they should be the Army cars we can get in to because that is more realistic... You don't go down the street to find a Sultan with extra armour or a Infernus with extra armour... It is only the Army Vehicles which have extra armour none else...

suicide

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 05:37:54 pm »

But they should be the Army cars we can get in to because that is more realistic... You don't go down the street to find a Sultan with extra armour or a Infernus with extra armour... It is only the Army Vehicles which have extra armour none else...

True shit mate :) (Btw, too many quotes lol)