May 05, 2024, 03:13:17 am

Author Topic: Just some suggestions  (Read 3135 times)

Noes

Just some suggestions
« on: August 02, 2012, 01:00:28 pm »
Well i havent been here for long but i think you guys should make so only 35% theres on the server can be cop or else it could be only cops and that makes it whole booring. And you guys should make so if u kill somone with money on the Green money thing they should drop money or atleast 50-75% of the money, Thanks thats all i have to say for now.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: Just some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 01:31:43 pm »
No for the first suggestion.

For the second, I like it. That way, the money doesn't go into waste, and keeps circling through the server!

Noes

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 02:53:26 pm »
Why not the first? When i logged out there was like 5 cops and only 2x civilians don't u think thats booring? lmao

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 03:39:46 pm »
I also say no on the first... It just isn't right...
I also say no on the second one aswell although it would be nice to get more money but okay so the person drops 25% or something of his money so you can get it but he loses all? Where does the rest of that money go? and then if he drops all then f**k me... I carry up to $1m sometimes... ++ People might start DMing then just for money?

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 03:55:55 pm »
I do not think players would prefer deathmatching for money while punishment is the price. Deathmatchers deathmatch anyway; they don't stick around. It's the players that stick around that follow the rules; they know better than to deathmatch for money.

As for "if a player drops 25% of the money, where does the rest go?"; currently when you get killed, you loose 100% of the money. What's better then? Losing it all into a place of no return, or losing it into the server (being able to get it back, at least a part of it)?

Hitmen wouldn't have to worry about not getting paid; complete the hit, take their money, kill the person that refuses to pay for the hit they placed, take their money. (Don't quite remember if the pay was automatic, but nevermind that.)

Extra for the cops as the result of hard work and risking their lives; kill criminals, take their money. (?)

There are countless benefits, really. But the part I really like is the fact the money wouldn't just disappear into nowhere!

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 04:07:41 pm »
I do not think players would prefer deathmatching for money while punishment is the price. Deathmatchers deathmatch anyway; they don't stick around. It's the players that stick around that follow the rules; they know better than to deathmatch for money.

As for "if a player drops 25% of the money, where does the rest go?"; currently when you get killed, you loose 100% of the money. What's better then? Losing it all into a place of no return, or losing it into the server (being able to get it back, at least a part of it)?

Hitmen wouldn't have to worry about not getting paid; complete the hit, take their money, kill the person that refuses to pay for the hit they placed, take their money. (Don't quite remember if the pay was automatic, but nevermind that.)

Extra for the cops as the result of hard work and risking their lives; kill criminals, take their money. (?)

There are countless benefits, really. But the part I really like is the fact the money wouldn't just disappear into nowhere!

So 25% of your Money goes to the killer... So the person that killed you can just take your money and you get left with nothing because the rest goes to waste...

So Hitman is here! He kills the guy but the person who told him to doesn't need to pay him because money gets dropped now... So I carry $0 on me because I am smart and Hitman kills me... The person who ordered him doesn't have to pay anything because the person drops the money...? So that changes that...

Cops get paid automaticly + 1 score on arresting people... What is the point in killing them if all you get is money? You want score also...

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 04:37:03 pm »
So 25% of your Money goes to the killer... So the person that killed you can just take your money and you get left with nothing because the rest goes to waste...
So you prefer to loose it all into nowhere? You already get left with nothing if you get killed (everything goes to waste), what's so bad in letting the said percentage go into circulation? You'd loose it all into the world anyway!

So Hitman is here! He kills the guy but the person who told him to doesn't need to pay him because money gets dropped now... So I carry $0 on me because I am smart and Hitman kills me... The person who ordered him doesn't have to pay anything because the person drops the money...? So that changes that...
Currently, hitmen wouldn't get any thing if you (being the smart one) carry $0 in hand. Your hit is completed, and you refuse to pay. The hitman wants to kill you (because that's what they do when they don't get paid anyway). Even if you don't carry money with you, it wouldn't make a difference for the hitman; he had to kill your anyway for not paying. But if you have money on you by chance, the hitman is paid for his work!

And if you're saying that when hitman kills the player you placed a hit on, you don't have to pay because he got the money his victim dropped, no. You agreed to pay then for killing someone; if you don't pay, they will most definitely kill you anyway. So it's up to you to pay them.

What is the point in killing them if all you get is money? You want score also...

I used the word "extra", I know I did.

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 05:37:29 pm »
I would rather my money go to waste than people taking my money... You work hard for the money then they come get your money just be being lucky to see you die?...

Don't say Hitmen say Hitman :D 1 Person... Anyways...
Then why does it matter to Mr.Hitman then if he is going to get paid for his work anyways? He doesn't need any additional money...?

It be easier in total to stick to how the thing already is... Yes maybe in real life your money is just there but not really anybody comes and takes it in Real Life?

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 05:54:48 pm »
I would rather my money go to waste than people taking my money...

When you say "people", come to remember.. the dropped money could go to multiple people due to lag issues. For example, the people could receive the same amount when making a run for it..

Hmm, nevermind.. ^that's given me quite a few bad reasons (or just simply childish problems).

Offline spiderpig

• Everybody loves pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 09:00:36 pm »
First one No. Because you will have some times there is not cop at all.

The second one maybe. But i think its better that people can pick up the dropped cash? Same as weapons etc or that player can rob u, like the /rape on dead people?
[09:28.34] <Spiderpig> !say Did you guys know i am king?
[09:28.36] <%ECNR2> Spiderpig(IRC) Did you guys know i am king?
[09:28.46] <%ECNR1> [DISCONNECT] pEnd4r (5) Has left the server (Left)

Noes

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 09:20:43 pm »
Xplicit Its always fun to get more money than You're already getting paid for, And i just made a suggestion thats all don't like RAGE more than useful for it. I just liked the suggestion, Nuff SAID!

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 11:58:45 pm »
Xplicit Its always fun to get more money than You're already getting paid for, And i just made a suggestion thats all don't like RAGE more than useful for it. I just liked the suggestion, Nuff SAID!

It is a good Suggestion but I just think not...
I would prefer my Money going to waste than other to take the money I have earned... I could think of another way that I could get my mind round to liking:
The body of the dead person stays on the floor for like 1/2 Minutes and a Robber could just go up to it and /rob [ID] bit like what SpiderPig said... I do like that one!