May 04, 2024, 11:09:17 pm

Author Topic: Car Dealer skin  (Read 5456 times)

suicide

Re: Car Dealer skin
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 08:33:23 am »
I really don't know about that. Because I don't want to expend it to SF... Since our main gameplay is in LV. I want to keep it in LV...

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 11:50:26 am »
Noo... Keep it in LV but change the business house thing to one of those workshops that are in SF... They are the better workshops... Just change that but keep it all mapped in LV?

suicide

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 12:02:29 pm »
Noo... Keep it in LV but change the business house thing to one of those workshops that are in SF... They are the better workshops... Just change that but keep it all mapped in LV?

You mean to the biluding of wang cars right? it's abit of a problem since it's big and have an invisable part..

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 01:52:34 pm »

You mean to the biluding of wang cars right? it's abit of a problem since it's big and have an invisable part..
Ready spoke to you and we dealt with it! You have my support mate! Hope this goes ahead seems to be like a good project you can do with this... More Roleplay!

Stevo127

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 06:54:06 pm »
I'm not sure if it is a class that would be widely used by players.
We will see :)

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 07:29:59 pm »
As a separate skill, it won't be. But the Car Jacker skill can be expanded into this! :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:32:14 pm by Sylar »

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 01:01:04 pm »
I'm not sure if it is a class that would be widely used by players.
We will see :)
Would be used more if it would be for cheaper cars and you could give a benefit to the players using the Skin that could get like free cars from it or something? But I was thinking... you could also add Mechanics to  that part aswell maybe? Making it more use... of the idea and mechanics...

As a separate skill, it won't be. But the Car Jacker skill can be expanded into this! :)
How could the Car Jacker skill be expanded to this? There would be 2 Different things... One would be selling cars the other would be stealing cars... It is like stealing cars after people bought them from AutoBahn... It wouldn't be expanded in to this it will just be like normal.. Right?

suicide

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2012, 09:04:18 pm »
Well I was thinking about what Sylar said and I think we are able to make the storage units robable I mean like 20% of succsess lol and if you do you get 6wanted stars the wanted stars depend on what car you rob :>

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 12:00:37 am »
Well I was thinking about what Sylar said and I think we are able to make the storage units robable I mean like 20% of succsess lol and if you do you get 6wanted stars the wanted stars depend on what car you rob :>

Yeahh... That seems to be a good idea...? Rob it as a Car Jacker though? If that is what you mean... I agree in that because in real life you can basicly do the same thing! So I agree! (y)

suicide

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 06:45:37 pm »

Yeahh... That seems to be a good idea...? Rob it as a Car Jacker though? If that is what you mean... I agree in that because in real life you can basicly do the same thing! So I agree! (y)

Yea as car jacker lol.