May 05, 2024, 02:25:14 am

Author Topic: Car Dealer skin  (Read 5457 times)

suicide

Car Dealer skin
« on: July 29, 2012, 01:18:03 pm »
Well as the topic says! add  a new skin, I will explane here what it can do.

For what is this?

To make another skin to ECNR and make us unique.

What it will add?

Role play. Basicly the car dealer will have his own garage (Like autobahn) and he will can trade cars! you will can go to any car dealer online and trade your car with others cars.

What cars you will can trade?

Only the cars you bought with your own money, not a random car.

What cars you will be able to trade?
Any car! for example: You want to get my truck and I want to get your car and we can trade them!

If a dealer that traded the car want more, they can think about a price, once they arrive to a price that both accpet it, they will finish the trade.

Grages:

A dealer will be able to buy a storge unit! so basicly it will be able to hold a nummber of cars, and he can sell them cheeper / more expensive then he bought it. If you want to sell it in a higher value that AutoBahn sell it, it need to be special!

Car Experts:
Not sure you are doing a good deal? here comes the Car Experts in effect!
Car experts will can say a price of their chooise in their book of prices, once he give the price assessment over the car, the seller will be able to bid a price. Now if you like it or not, it's your own problem now! you can disscusss about the price between you. Remember dealers not always arrive to an aggrement between them in price! so could be you will leave without your car chooise.

For example:
You got a turismo, tuned out with NOS, good looking etc. you put it under 500k, but the price in autobahn is 200k, so I want to call a Car Expert once the Car Expert arrive, he can take a look how much the real car cost and give a price!

How to arrive the "Car Expert" level?
Basicly it's like robskill, once you sell a good ammount of cars, your expertation go up! Once you arrive to a level high enough you will be car expert! When you are a car expert you will be able to see a menu that shows the prices of cars moded and unmoded, this will let us use less skills and more gameplay to the skin. This will be the best can be done and it will add a challange for the class :) (Credit to Sylar for helping me out in this)

Gambling:
Once in ingameweek there will be a random storge unit with cars, that you can bid for all the cars that the storge unit have! In every week ingame will be 3 random storge units with 5 random cars!

Example:

The ingame week has been end, 3 storge units are going to be sold, now the bid is this: User A User B User C are fighting about a price for the stroge unit once for example User A writes /g 1000 that means that the actual bid for the storge unit is 1000$, then come User B and do /g 1200, that means that the actual price of the storge unit is now 1200$, once nobody give other basicly who bid the highest big wins the storge unit :)

That's all, feel free to give your ideas and additions to it, I will accpet any comment!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:29:01 am by suicide »

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
Re: Car Dealer skin
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 01:34:39 pm »
I agree with everything up to the point where car experts kick in.

Nothing more than that to say, really. It's a great suggestion, and will be unique.

Currently we have no profitable way to get rid of bought cars, so yeah.

suicide

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 01:47:31 pm »
Thanks mate!

Well I think that if we will have Car Experts, we will be more realistic because you will not buy a car in a high price that you can buy in less from another player.

Edit: Post was edited, with more information :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:57:45 pm by suicide »

Skyperan

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 01:59:45 pm »
Good idea. karma +

suicide

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 02:00:31 pm »

Offline AngryShadow

• Sheriff's Cadets
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 02:01:56 pm »
Looks awesome :D
Well WTF u want from me??

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 02:26:26 pm »
Good idea. karma +

Agree. Would be nice.

suicide

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 02:30:15 pm »
Heheh thanks guys, Knew you would love it :)

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 10:39:57 pm »
Good Idea... but isnt it basicly buying a busniess then selling cars from it? Yes it is more RolePlay but it is basicly buying a busniess and working from it?

Unless you do:
New Skin for a Overall Busniess..
Skin can be used for anyone and so can this busniess
It can be cheaper than AutoBahn a bit but basicly the Car Dealers stay at the Garage//Shop thing and can offer people cars(a bit like Weapon Dealer type thing in a way) and people can buy cars from that...
Also like Weapon Dealer the person who sold them the car gets the money,...

That is my idea on this:P

suicide

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 10:20:59 am »
Good Idea... but isnt it basicly buying a busniess then selling cars from it? Yes it is more RolePlay but it is basicly buying a busniess and working from it?

Unless you do:
It can be cheaper than AutoBahn a bit but basicly the Car Dealers stay at the Garage//Shop thing and can offer people cars(a bit like Weapon Dealer type thing in a way) and people can buy cars from that...

This skin will be for everyone so everyone can enjoy. I think that adding garages where you can store your cars is great and you gave me one more idea for it! Thanks mate :)

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 03:50:24 pm »

Unless you do:

This skin will be for everyone so everyone can enjoy. I think that adding garages where you can store your cars is great and you gave me one more idea for it! Thanks mate :)

Skin to be used for Everyone.. Yes Good
Garages Added... No? GMX is a Bitch... Do it like Buying a Car then they just stay where you left them until GMX comes and removes it? You could do a New Place that can be mapped where the Car Dealers are where you can buy cars with maybe some storage places round back where you could put the cars?

suicide

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 04:00:16 pm »

Unless you do:

Skin to be used for Everyone.. Yes Good
Garages Added... No? GMX is a Bitch... Do it like Buying a Car then they just stay where you left them until GMX comes and removes it? You could do a New Place that can be mapped where the Car Dealers are where you can buy cars with maybe some storage places round back where you could put the cars?

Tottaly true, GMX is a bitch. And yea sure, mapping a place is really easy, just add like 100 garages on a small island near LV :D

Edit: here are the garages:

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:56:58 pm by suicide »

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 05:04:26 pm »
Like I said to you... They are too big..
Cut them down to a Half add a PnS add a Petrol Station
Then add the business at the front :D
Simple...

suicide

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 05:53:35 pm »
Like I said to you... They are too big..
Cut them down to a Half add a PnS add a Petrol Station
Then add the business at the front :D
Simple...

Yea good ideas, I have added it and changed the whole looking New pictures are on upload now, it will take me like 5minutes to post new ones :D

As I said new pictures were comming and here they are!:

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 07:40:47 pm by suicide »

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 10:27:03 pm »
Hehe Good work... I like it.. Although I do think the Business place could look better...? Like another Building? Maybe the one in SF or something?