May 04, 2024, 09:32:53 pm

Author Topic: Dont Be Lazy And Read My Suggestion :)  (Read 2134 times)

Ms_Understood

Dont Be Lazy And Read My Suggestion :)
« on: June 13, 2012, 07:30:09 pm »
My suggestion in it's best description is "Sims Style" ,

Example 1: You need to get a certain amount of sleep, which (don't worry) wont get you board that you've to wait around while you sleep because in ECNR time flies so you wouldn't be waiting around for long but there's a catch, you cant sleep on an empty stomach which brings me to example 2.

Example 2: You've to eat a certain amount of food to keep your energy up, if you lose too much 'Energy' you collapse for a minute or so. Which in my opinion would be pretty interesting , if your getting chased by the police or just having a race and all of a sudden your after running out of energy so you've to drive/walk to your nearest shop and buy food which will also put (for lack of a better word) 'excitement' into robbing stores to get money which in return will build up your rob-skill.
I accept all criticism so please feel free to post your opinion :) .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:48:54 pm by Ms_Understood »

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: Dont Be Lazy And Read My Suggestion :)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:36:27 pm »
Quite the creative & interesting idea. I'm curious about what others think of this, and what other ehm, uh, needs? could be in it, such as smoking if you smoke, or whatever. So yeah, really interested in how the community feel about this one.

Stevo127

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 11:56:32 am »
Mhmm, not sure that it may be the best move. I like the idea and concept, but players these days do not want to go through that much effort just to have fun :)
That's my opinion anyway.

Offline Sylar

• Gray Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 10:09:53 pm »
I personally don't dislike the suggestion, but I feel systems like this are found mostly to only on hardcore roleplay servers, which we are not. We are better off at around 40-30% of roleplay.

Secondly, I have to agree with Steve here on what he says, - players do not like too much of work, especially not the type that interrupts anything they're doing. To add to that- in my opinion, the SAMP community is getting weaker and weaker as non-English players outnumber the rest by a huge difference. Don't really know, but lately somewhat I've seen, 2 out of 100 players find the rules important to read, and 1 out of 100 understand what they read.

Ms_Understood

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 01:20:37 pm »
Awh yeah when you put it like that. Maybe in the future when we have a more stable player base.

Offline GoR

• Elite Member
  • STOP GIVING ME BAD KARMA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 04:20:16 pm »
Well , i don't really like this b-cuz as an example (as u said) if ur getting chased by a cop u can get arrested , and while stunting ; racing etc u must head back ? not rlly nice .........

Ms_Understood

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 10:45:29 pm »
I Personally though that would be good like pure rushing against time yeno :)

Shadow

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 09:05:40 pm »
Thoughtful idea, however as mentioned above it seems like it requires a whole lot more effort than most players are willing to provide. Maybe an energy system could be added in the future, however I couldn't see the players in ECNR wanting one anytime soon.

Sorry, thanks for the idea anyway though. :)