May 02, 2024, 09:11:48 pm

Author Topic: neilm1688 - 27/4/13  (Read 1354 times)

EIR3 K1NG

neilm1688 - 27/4/13
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:57:18 pm »
Player Name:
neilm1688

Date of Ban:
27/4/13

Time of Ban (GMT):
Between 17PM

Description of Ban:
All i said was that i am the co-founder of samp for a joke and then it comes up on the chat board kicked from server and then says banned.  

Why you should be unbanned?:
I dont like your server  i LOVE your server because it has the best connection (for me) and i have met really  nice people in it to play and chat with and the server  never gets boring because its really fun to play in unlike the orther ones i have been in. Yea i know i have dm (deathmatch) in your server when i joined it in the past but that was the past and the past is the past theres noting you can do about the past  but if i could i would go back and stop myself from dming those people. I would love to get unbanned because i really love the server and i like the people in it and i will be really loyal to the people of the server and the server its self and i will be a active player to the server. neilm1688  

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: neilm1688 - 27/4/13
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 08:04:50 pm »
I'm pretty sure this is the first ban appeal I've had to deal with on EGC. lol

Anyway, I banned you because of your constant insulting of people. You're a great player and a valuable member of the community, but when you get annoyed you start talking crap to people and that is simply not acceptable. Do I have your word you will stop talking crap to people and be nicer all around?

Offline Enigma

• Chairman Of The Board
    • View Profile
Re: neilm1688 - 27/4/13
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 11:48:52 pm »
Ok mate. Unbanned.