May 07, 2024, 01:48:38 am

Author Topic: AUTO AWNSER SYSTEM  (Read 1230 times)

Kevin

AUTO AWNSER SYSTEM
« on: April 03, 2013, 03:12:54 am »
AUTO AWNSER SYSTEM
Description: This will help new players alot. Ok here it goes, Lets start, lets say im a new player on the server and i see that the Regular Players have cool features and i want to become a RP (This can be used in multiple options, not just on how to be a RP), Then i say in the main chat: How do i get Regular Player?
then the bot will give you a message on how to become one.

Reason for suggestion: Better help for new players.

How it benefits the server: Lets say if there is no admins online, no online players that dont know how to become one and none on irc and they say How to become a Regular Player? and then they will know. Its very useful.

Crow

Re: AUTO AWNSER SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 03:16:55 am »
An interesting concept, and useful too. But the forums is specifically built for that. And with the link for 'em being flashed every few minutes or so I think that it would just be a hassle to script. Course I don't know much about scripting.
Maybe smaller IRC based requirements such as !RegRequirements or something.

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 03:18:29 am »
We have already made something like this, It just needs to be edited to work properly, I think I already told you this yesterday.

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 05:49:58 am »
Normally when people ask "How do I get Army" and "How do I get Regular Player" I simply tell them to "type /help" That tells them everything they wanna know. Although, your suggestion is good, But I think just by typing /help should be good enough.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Amombob

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 03:01:19 pm »
Normally when people ask "How do I get Army" and "How do I get Regular Player" I simply tell them to "type /help" That tells them everything they wanna know. Although, your suggestion is good, But I think just by typing /help should be good enough.
and what about !regreq? is still work?