May 03, 2024, 06:08:08 am

Author Topic: [BUG] Cop with a wanted level  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
[BUG] Cop with a wanted level
« on: January 31, 2013, 10:31:41 am »
Description of the bug:

I honestly have no idea how the hell I got a wanted level as a cop. I just came back to the TF base, got in to one of the TF Vehicles and I got the message I can't drive it while having a wanted level, Obviously I can't be actually wanted when I am a cop. Those stars just randomally appeared some how and Idk how or why they did. Anyways, 2 pictures are being posted, 1 ingame showing me I was Red, and from IRC showing I am blue.

Images of the bug:

Picture from Ingame showing I am wanted

Picture of IRC showing that I am not wanted.

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's

Offline Deadpros

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG] Cop with a wanted level
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 10:42:33 am »
While i have a video from yesterday with the Same bug while me and Joao was playing as cops, I was going to uploaded it and send bug report but this happend to you and I was going to sleep so I didn't have the time,  but I thought it happend Joao because he entered the base as undercover cop and it was a undercover bug. But I post the video here when I get home from school. But I also tried to cuff Joao as cop but wanted but I couldn't because he was a cop xD
"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that are possible to do in a restricted area!!"

Offline Saw

• Bone County Fire Department
  • Bone County Fire Department
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG] Cop with a wanted level
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 03:48:07 pm »
I had the same problem, just never had a chance to report it, sorry for falling asleep Aaron, lol. I do that a lot I guess. anyway, you get wanted when spawning in any cop/army place. And when you kill a player that was wanted you get wanted for that too.