May 02, 2024, 02:15:09 pm

Author Topic: Extreme Decrease In [In Game] Activity- Please Read!  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Littleman

• Elite Member
  • A life that touches others goes on forever.
    • View Profile
Extreme Decrease In [In Game] Activity- Please Read!
« on: January 02, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »
Hey guys, I would Love to say i love this server very much and all you guys are like family to me. My activity will decrease a lot from January 6- Early may. Mostly February 17- Early May. The reason for my activity. After thinking about it for months, i have decided I am going to continue to play Lacrosse for my school, and i feel like i would regret it if i quit. I probably wont have time to play during the week, but maybe the weekends. The seconded/third reason is my new years resolutions
  1)I would like to spend less time playing video games and rotting my brain out. I feel like they are taking my life over, and sometimes they inter fear with school.
  2)I would love to build up my relationship with God. I do go to a Christian school, but I need to know him a lot more. I've had a lot of shit happened to me in the past 1.5years. On the 13th it will be a year without my Grandma, my mom has no parents left. Then in September 2012, my uncle comited suicide. So yea, i want to  become closer because he has done sooo much for me and my family ^_^, he keeps you up in hard times^_^.

So there you go, I will keep you posted on my shit

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cq2utk2JU

Offline joaofcmb

• Bone County Sheriff's Department
  • Sergeant of the BCSD
    • View Profile
    • Good ol' days :)
Re: Extreme Decrease In [In Game] Activity- Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 06:34:41 pm »
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I will miss you LM. But you are doing the right decision. That Scorewhore must have taken a lot of time of ya life. Do the right thing and have fun in the middle, but dont forget the following:

You are the biggest player in ECNR and you and your history will never be forgotten
Regular ECNR player and Bone County's Sheriff's Department Sergeant

Offline Viper

• FGRPG Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 12:37:10 am »
Will be sad to see you become inactive but as long as you pop in to see us still even only if it's on IRC then that would be great :D Good call on not letting games interfere with your education which is extremely important.

Condolences on the deaths of your loved ones and I wish you luck in everything you attempt.

And hopefully you won't leave us all completely :)

Offline Aaron_Ewing

• ECNR Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 09:25:59 am »
I hope you come back soon, But I guess your inactivity is long enough for me to surpass your score ingame, That would be funny if I did :P

(02:05:15) <%ECNR1>  Aaron_Ewing (2) - I feel it in my nut sack that I will win
(02:07:09) <%ECNR2> Today's winner is Aaron_Ewing (2), who has recieved today's